sulfur...legnth..fast?

Lil English

well yall im 14 from england...i got really short hair its been cut down because of split ends...but so far i been taking care of my hair, its itchin lyke crazy which i heard is a sign of growth..i wash it around ery 3 days, i wanna know is sulfur really good? because i got sum sulfur 8 hea..n i could get the whole range..id love to hav the legnth of aaliyahs hairr..uh huh yea kind of quick to...i dun wanna wait lyke 10 yrs n ish, ive always wanted long hair...i was also thinkin bout takin h37 /images/graemlins/confused.gif...

pebbles

Hi Lil English,

Welcome to the board! /images/graemlins/smile.gif It's o.k that you cut away all of your split ends. Just think of it as a new beginning. I don't use sulfur myself, but I have heard people say that it does aid in hair growth.

As to growing your hair quickly; all I can tell you is that from experience, growing hair takes time. It is definately a game of patience. I don't think you'll have to wait 10 years to grow your hair long, but it won't happen overnight. You will really have to commit yourself to the process and decide that no matter what, you will devote yourself to your haircare. There may be setbacks along the way, but that happens to the best of us.

This is a process of trial and error. You will need to find what works best for you in terms of how to handle your hair and what products to use.

I will tell you this; to grow your hair you must care for your ends. Your hair will grow. But if the ends are always breaking off, it will seem as though your hair doesn't grow. The trick is to keep the ends of your hair so that you can achieve length. If someone had told me this when I was 14 years old, I can only imagine how long my hair could have been today. Oh well, it's never too late. But you have an excellent head start.

Read through the posts whenever you have time. There's a wealth of information to be gained. I would also recommend some good books on hair care. Cathy Howe's book is a really good place to start. I wish I had access to her book when I was your age. You can find her book in the book section of this forum. There are a lot of other good ones out there as well.

Sorry for being so long. I hope I was able to offer you some information and hope. You can do it, but it will take dedication.
Good luck, and Welcome! /images/graemlins/smile.gif