Sulphur question????? please help!!

Guys,
Is this the sulphur you guys are using? I can't get it to mix with oil or water based products so I am thinking this ain't it!! I also have msm powder that I add to juice. Is the msm what you guys are adding to your products as sulphur? Please advise. Thanks

Attachments

• sulphur powder-1.jpg
    sulphur powder-1.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 21
  • sulphur powder-1-1.jpg
    sulphur powder-1-1.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 16
  • msm powder-1.jpg
    msm powder-1.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 12

Qualitee

I use flower for sulfur or somthing like that:look: I mix it with water (mix water with sulfur first) Then I add olive oil and sometime peppermint oil too.

flowinlocks

That's the right one. It doesn't completely dissolve. It settles to the bottom. You will have to shake it each time you use it. This confused me also because people were saying that it dissolves in oil.

Flowin Locks, r u saying the one that says sulphur is the right one? It leaves a very heavy white/yellowish coat on my hair. I shake, shake and shake!! Everyone is saying it should dissolve so something is wrong.

BrooklynSouth

Guys,
Is this the sulphur you guys are using? I can't get it to mix with oil or water based products so I am thinking this ain't it!! I also have msm powder that I add to juice. Is the msm what you guys are adding to your products as sulphur? Please advise. Thanks

I see your product states on the label: FOR TECHNICAL USE ONLY. Perhaps that's the problem? The sulphur products I use are the same MSM powder you have pictured or FLOWERS OF SULPHUR from PENN HERBS.

Leesh

No, it never dissolves, You must shake vigorously for every use, now as for it being the right one, it only states sulfur on the front of Your Bottle, I cannot tell, but I use the Flowers of Sulfur, which is the same as the Sublimed Sulfur or Precipitated Sulfur, which means all impurities have been lifted away.

ETA: If this helps, here's a pic of Sublimed (Flowers/Precipitated) Sulfur, I ordered it from her:
http://www.medichest.com/sulfurpowdersublimedusp4oz.html

Last edited:
Leesh, this helps TREMENDOUSLY!! Thanks so much.
Thanks everyone for helping me out!!

No, it never dissolves, You must shake vigorously for every use, now as for it being the right one, it only states sulfur on front, I cannot tell, but I use the Flowers of Sulfur, which is the same as the Sublimed Sulfur or Precipitated Sulfur, which means all impurities have been lifted away.

ETA: If this helps, here's a pic of Sublimed (Flowers/Precipitated) Sulfur, I ordered it from her:
http://www.medichest.com/sulfurpowdersublimedusp4oz.html