super chic & easy hairstyle tutorials

disclaimer: not my blog, and yes I realize all the women featured are white (probably with straight hair already) :look: however I still think the tutorials can be super helpful.

via pintrest I found this amazing web page with tons of super cut hairstyle tutorials (pictorials not videos) BUT that are super easy to do. I have already done a couple on my family members hair just to try them out.

My faves that I am DEFINITELY going to try next time I straighten my hair are the
"Perfect simple updo that anyone can do!" and the Bow Bun when my straight hair is on its last legs :yep: Also the super easy "flat iron curls tutorial" is something I know I would have never thought of on my own. I'm sure some of these styles are nothing new to some just thought I'd share :grin:

http://beauty-tutorial.blogspot.ca/search/label/Hair tutorials

danysedai yay! I'm glad you found them helpful. I'm super excited.

Charlie555 thanks a ton! I always feel like NO one ever reads it haha. but you should check it out again, I moved recently and had no internet but I do now so I just put a huge update and filled with birthday pics esp of my hair :)