Bunning Tutorials

WaistLengthDreams

I really like that messy bun. I'll definitely be trying that one in the new year (the southern tease as well). Thanks for sharing, topnotch!

WaistLengthDreams

I've got that gadget in the third video and I'm the worst at it. It definitely doesn't take me less than a minute. But I guess I need to practice more (or get more halr :lol:) Thanks, JJamiah! These tutorials are great!

JJamiah

Thank you! I really like the first one. I think I will buy the packet. Very cute!

I've got that gadget in the third video and I'm the worst at it. It definitely doesn't take me less than a minute. But I guess I need to practice more (or get more halr :lol:) Thanks, JJamiah! These tutorials are great!

I ordered the packet and yes it took me about 2 times to learn the first video she does a great job of making it easy :yep: My favorites out of the pack are the Updo Maker and Spin Pins. The Pony Pouf is nice as well. The comb is blah. But it was under $20 bucks :)

I am interested in the 3rd one :) YEp

You already put the Southern tease bun I LOVE IT! I wish I could work it on my hair. I think to fold it (Like it's paper) and then proceed the same way. Will try again, didn't like the dozen times I made one.

Great Thread TopNotch :)

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
:bump:ing

Any more tutorials?

Come on ya'll!! I'm sure y'all are not just doing the same old donut bun....Help a sistah out!!!

Spring

Thank you for sharing these videos... I've only watched the first one so far, which led to a flexi-rod tutorial, but I'll be back to watch the other bun videos :)

ETA: :lol: I'm doing the same ole bun.... sorry I can't add any tutorials

Last edited:

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
Love Tracyee and KISS

I learned this bun from her:

YouTube - KISSseventyseven's Channel

Also, one of my favorites

was inspired by ( I do braids or twists):
YouTube - Chinese Braided Bun Tutorial

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I ordered the packet and yes it took me about 2 times to learn the first video she does a great job of making it easy :yep: My favorites out of the pack are the Updo Maker and Spin Pins. The Pony Pouf is nice as well. The comb is blah. But it was under $20 bucks :)

I am interested in the 3rd one :) YEp

You already put the Southern tease bun I LOVE IT! I wish I could work it on my hair. I think to fold it (Like it's paper) and then proceed the same way. Will try again, didn't like the dozen times I made one.

Great Thread TopNotch :)

I love the goody gadgets. The spin pins make my bun look teeny weeny so I don't use them as often. I've yet to master the updo maker like in the video but I create a french roll looking bun and then use the updo maker to secure it. I seen the gadget for the 3rd one at Claire's and was 2 seconds from buying it but chickened until I could surf lhcf about it's usefulness.

Ladies, I'll sort through my yt subcriptions to see if I can come up with anything else. Most of what I do now (southern tease, messy bun, etc) have already been posted.

JJamiah

Oh JJamiah, thank you so much for these vids!! I can't wait to get to you guy's length to do those huge buns!! I would rock that big bun errday!!:lol:

Topnotch your not far away, so I am going to remind you. LOL Remember you said you wouldn't whip it back and forth, you were going to bun errday LOLOLOLOLOL