Surge Hair line comparison pictures

Miosy

One day I woke up took a picture of my hair line and was shock to see it wasn't there. I haven't figured out what did, I think it was the relaxer but I bought surge and got results in 16 days. I tried my whole scalp but after the second application my scalp was on fire so I guess I am too sensitive but it works great on the hair line. Surge works!

http://public.fotki.com/Miosy/

darn Moisy, just help me extend my lsit for the BSS
1. Salerm 21
2. Alter Ego
3. Surge (more specific though, are u talking about surge 14)

Edited to add that I am sold on this because I notice a major difference!!!!!!

girl, that is just unbelievable!
shocked.gif
Congrats on all that growth.

Chichi
bdance.gif

whoa that is excellent progress!
up.gif

You need to send them to the company so you can get some free products
smile.gif

I am using surge plus 14. I spray once when I wake up on each side and before I go to bed. I usually wash every 2-3 days. Surge works, I was skeptical but I decided to keep track with pictures. It really works.
grin.gif

WOW!!!
shocked.gif

Your pics are the most obvious ones I've seen yet. You can actually tell the difference.

I'm still too chicken to use this product.
laugh.gif

Wow!!! Great results. You should send those pics to Surge for a testimony.
Flahssssss.gif

Yes, Surge does work well on the hair line. I only used it for a total of 7 days and got great results on my thin hair line. It's alot fuller now. I used it on my entire head w/ WGO for about 3 days and stopped. It felt a little weird throughout my whole head. I may use it again when I wear the wet & wild style.

thats great!!!

I have been using it since April...2x/day with WGO on it at night and the Lotion Motion from Surge in the mornings.

I can feel the growth in my hair more so than I can see it...but then again, I have not blow dried my hair in three weeks almost so if I blowdry it I may bbe able to see it better.

I know that I have had a perm for about three weeks or so and then vowed nto to ever get one again and my hair is as thick as bush right now. I think Surge is working nicely

That's great! Congratulations on your growth!

Are you shampooing with their Power Wash Shampoo?
I've been using it on my hairline and my results have been mediocre, but thanks to your testimony, I am definitely sticking with it.

Your pics look great!

I have also noticed that my thinning hairline is much better after Surging for about six weeks. It has produced more noticeable results in six weeks than 18 months of ORS Temple Balm for half the price!

Girl, fire isn't the word.........

[ QUOTE ]
Miosy said:
One day I woke up took a picture of my hair line and was shock to see it wasn't there. I haven't figured out what did, I think it was the relaxer but I bought surge and got results in 16 days. I tried my whole scalp but after the second application my scalp was on fire so I guess I am too sensitive but it works great on the hair line. Surge works!

http://public.fotki.com/Miosy/

[/ QUOTE ]

Very inspirational. I started using it 4 days ago and haven't had any burning or itching yet, thank goodness.

I use surge 14 alone, I don't combine it with anything else. I tried WGO for about a month and saw no results although it's a great moisturizing oil for air drying. I wash with my regular shampoos: Wash my scalp with Giovanni 3X tea, followed by either Elucence, Neutrogena, or Kercare.

I think it's best to use surge alone and not apply oils before or after to the hairline.
smile.gif

Congrats on your growth. Yes surge does work it regrew my hairline after using it for a couple weeks, and it's still growing.

Excellent! Make sure you ladies that are surging use a MOISTURIZER with the Surge. You can use the Woojee cream or something WATERY with it. This prevents any dryness, itching, flaking etc that some have experienced.

It is a lot of work to Surge, moisturize, wash, etc...but the results are worth it in my book. Especially if you have suffered severe hair loss due to damage.

Congrats again Miosy.

you guys are killing me!
(reaching for my purse, getting out my debit card)
how am i gonna pay for college when you keep telling me about these good products?
confused.gif
look.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Crysdon said:
WOW!!!
shocked.gif

Your pics are the most obvious ones I've seen yet. You can actually tell the difference.

I'm still too chicken to use this product.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely noticable growth! I'm with you Crysdon, I'm too chicken to use it too.

Back