Surge, Keracare, others in Northern Virginia...

UmSumayyah

...at The Beauty Center in Herndon. Mizani, Barry fletcher, nexxus, joico, farouk biosilk, others I can't remember. Lots of professional and other products (on sale 25% off right now) skin care, makeup, color, appliances and accessories, etc. I even found a kid-size satin bonnet for my daughter.
Happy shopping!

UmSumayyah

Boadicea's review of Smooth down reminded me: they also carry Redken as well as L'Anza products, and Paul Mitchell.

UmSumayyah

bumping for those of you who take a vacay from the board on the weekends....

MissB

ArmyQT,

Its about 2 blocks south of the Dulles Toll Road. It is at the intersection of Centreville Road and Sunrise Valley Drive. For those of you who are familiar with the old Frugal Fannies, it's at the shopping Center with the Clock Tower.

Karonica,

It is not subway accessible. There are buses but I'm not sure how often they run.

Thanks,

MissB

Karonica

Thanks. Buses out in that area run every 4 hours.
Sike. Maybe every 2.

I guess I'll be passing on this one.

UmSumayyah

Quite the contrary. You can get a bus running from Westfall Church metro every half hour that stops right at the clocktower shopping center on Sunrise Valley Drive. Then its just a matter of crossing to the shopping center behind it.
There is prob. a bus running right in front of it as well. There may be closer BSS to you though. And yes they run all day, not just during rush.
Just remembered I saw TIGI there as well.