Surge, wildgrowth,Infusium 23

Someon here is stealing my pictures

• Surge, wildgrowth, infusium 23

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • breakage

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

quitestorm22

Hi guys, I am new to posting so please bare with me, I have alot of questions. I found this website about 4 months ago. I haven't permed my hair since Sept 12, so when I started taking better care of my hair I already had some new growth( I touchup every 8 weeks). I bought the Surge, wildgrowth and Infusium 23. I haven't used the infusium yet. My problem is that I still am experiencing breaking hair.Although it's not breaking from the root it still is. When I put my hair into a ponytail and run my hand the length of the ponytail I end up with alot of hair in my hands.Some of it is shedding hair but the majority is not. My question is should I use the infusium, spray my scalp with the Surge and seal with the wildgrowth? Will this possibly stop the breaking hair as opposed to trimming(I really don't want to do that)? Has anyone ever tried this what were your results, how much growth was obtained? ANY replies will be greatly appreciated.

soulchild

Hey quietstorm
To battle the breakage I would first do a protein conditioner treatment.

karezone

Yeah do a good protein treatment followed by a moisturizer conditioner to stop the breakage.