Sweecocao where did U buy your jumbo soft bonet?

I have one which I like, its silver and relatively big but I just read your post on having an extra large one. Was it bought online or from a beauty supplies? (I got mine from Ricky's in NYC).

I just bought a hard hair bonet dryer (Gold N Hot) but its way too small for my large rollars so thats money wasted /images/graemlins/frown.gif I think I prefer the flexibility of a soft bonet but would like to know where you got your jumbo one from.

Thanks! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

daviine

BRH---excuse me for interrupting --but BRH can you give me the location(s) of Ricky's? I can't remember for the life of me where any of them are becasue I've been to more than one.

Thanks!

The one I got the bonnet from in the Ricky's on Broadway and like 58th or 59th street. Nearest subway stop is 59th on the 1 & 9 line.

There's a Ricky's dowtown on broadway around by Spring Street too, south of Houston : )

BlkMane

Davine,

There's also a Ricky's on W. 72nd Street between Broadway and Columbus and

one on 23rd Street between 6th & 7th or 7th & 8th (close to the Krispy Kreme on 23rd).

sweetcocoa

I brought mine a long time ago at Beltway Plaza outside of DC in Maryland. I've been unable to find another like it so when the elastic wore out I replaced it with regular elastic you use in clothing(I sew). I'm working on making my own bonnet this weekend(for extra large rollers) I have an idea for one...it may be crude looking...but if it works then who cares right? I'll keep you posted...I'm always on the lookout for one because I know I'll have to replace this one some day. I hate being at the mercy of others! /images/graemlins/mad.gif I will find a way to make my own(I'm very 'crafty' that way).

daviine

Thank you Blkmane and BRH---no wonder I can never find it...there's so many. Which do you find to be the best? Or do you find them to be all the same?

I'm not really looking for anything in particular...just like the place.

daviine /images/graemlins/laugh.gif