Sweetpeadst Has a new album!!!!!!!!!!!

Nanyanika

I love the colour of your rinse your hair looks very healthy. Gorgeous braid-out too. i wanted to leave a comment in your album, but you haven't enabled that setting, if you go to the icon MYACCOUNT and go to ALBUMS click on change and then the words Allow to Leave Photo Comments.

sweetpeadst

Thanks!!!!! :grin: I don't know my styist did it (Headstart)!!!!!!! She asked what color weave I wear when I get it! A number 4 is my natural color so it matched up really good it looks like I have highlights from the sun!!

sweetpeadst

I almost got my hair cut today! It seemed thin in the back (went out of town and din't take all my products). She washed, my stylist, and flat ironed it and was like girl you don't beed your hair cut!!!! I was so glad!!!!!!!! I would rather short and healthy than long and thin anyday!!!!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Your hair looks very nice in a braidout and when it's flatironed! I just love your hair color as well! Happy Hair Growing!!! :antlers:

sweetpeadst

Thanks Pooh yours doesn't look sooo bad yourself. I wouldn't mind your length but I will get there eventually!!!! Oh yeah you inspired me to make my album!!!!

B

Bublnbrnsuga

So the color is a rinse? Ah man, I was gonna ask you what color it was,but semi-permanents don't work on my hair.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
sweetpeadst said:
Thanks Pooh yours doesn't look sooo bad yourself. I wouldn't mind your length but I will get there eventually!!!! Oh yeah you inspired me to make my album!!!!
You're welcome. I don't know why you wouldn't mind my length...my hair is short. :grin: Anyway, I can't wait to see more progress pictures of your hair!!! :yep:

sweetpeadst

Poohbear said:
You're welcome. I don't know why you wouldn't mind my length...my hair is short. :grin: Anyway, I can't wait to see more progress pictures of your hair!!! :yep:

Yeah yeah yeah! Well I make sure to keep you updated!!:grin:

Nice

Ummmmm, can we get some step by step instructions on how to do such a neat twist out :look: ?

Thank in advance

sweetpeadst

Nice said:
Ummmmm, can we get some step by step instructions on how to do such a neat twist out :look: ?

Thank in advance

Ok I use my Lacio LAcio and my and my NTM Serum and some WGO. Then I put a part down the middle and part ear to ear. The front two sections are twisted away from each other going with my hairline! THe back is twisted in four twist and then. When done you should have a total of 6 twist and roll the ends on rods!!!!!!!!! I hope this helps!!!!!!!

baglady215

Your hair IS growing! I love both the braidout and the flat iron. And the color is nice too! Happy Growing!!!