Ok I updated!!!

ayoung

That cut is nice! The cut & color look great on you!

i luv sharp haircuts like that---you r wearin' it girl:)

baglady215

That is sharp! I used to have a wig like that! :lol: I wasn't bold enough to cut my own hair. But you go!! Are you going to keep it short or grow it out? Just curious, but why did you cut? Because of damage or something, or you just wanted a new style? But I love it!

MissYocairis

sweetpeadst said:
So I have updated my hair album with my short hair pics!!! I think I have disgraced the forum by going against everything we love!!!! I did it yeah and so what I cut my hair!!! so if you want to take a look at my hair here goes!!! http://public.fotki.com/sweetpeadst04/short_hair_pics!!!/

WOW Sweetpea! You cut it ALL OFF! I was expecting a little bob or something! Are you going natural? It's adorable! As long as it is what you want, it don't matter what others want for YOUR hair! I like it! :)

sweetpeadst

Thanks yall (down south talk)!! No I am not going natural I was tired of my teachers and stylist saying that I was hiding behind my hair and that my face was to cute to be hiding!! So I was just like hey what the hey!!! But I like it!!!! I didnt have breakage or anything!!! Just wanted something different!!!

LadyZ

I agree with all the ladies.... That style and color looks good on you...
Cute........ Very cute:)

bluediamond0829

Girl i was wondering where you had been at but i didnt want to make a big thing out of it...because i hadnt seen u posting about ur hair...but the cut is really cute...i was thinking of doing the same...not as short...but i love it and the color u go...

sweetpeadst

I'm so glad yall like it!! But the color may change I am thinking of get a little out there being that I am becoming a hair stylist and I am going to be dabbling in color! So since I am going to Chicago for the hair show I will be trying out purple!!! What do you think???