Tail Rx

*fabulosity*

So as your resident PJ, it was my duty to order this hair growth accelerator. :lachen:

www.tailrx.com

It came today. Yay.. I sniffed it. Smelled like nothing which is also great. Plus the owner Mary Brunetti; she's such a sweetheart. She responded to my note about the ingredients on Sunday right away and she shipped right away. It was $79.00 and that included shipping and is for a 3 month supply. The best part is that this stuff you don't have to do everyday. Her instructions are
Recommended usage: 3x first week; 2x 2nd week, and once or twice a week thereafter.

I'm on my way to the gym so I'm gonna try to type this real quick.

Step 1:
This is an exfoliating shampoo. It is also great for dry, flaky, scalps. Place an amount about thesize of a quarter on your palms and work through wet hair. Massage well onto the scalp and work the lather through your hair. To achieve more lather add more water. It is not always necessary to add more product. Rinse well.

Step 2:
Skip this step until after Step 3. The reason this is step 2 for horses is to detangle the tail hair to be able to apply the step 3 into the base of the tail bone. This product ontains amazing strengtheners and and add shine and volume when used after steps 1 and 3 or to apply after using any shampoo. It is also anti frizz and has sunscreens.

Step 3:
This is a leave in scalp treatment that accelerates keratin formation for rapid hair growth, now that the step 1 had exfoliated the hair follicle. After shampooing with step 1 and towel blotting your hair, pour a small amount into the empty point tip appliator included in the kit. Using the nozzle to separate hair partings, apply directly onto scalp, where growt is desired. Lightly massage onto scalp. Do not work through hair, and do not overuse. If your roots seem slightly stiff after the product dries, simply brush lightly and the stiffness will go away.

Either let your hair air dry or blow dry. If you are using step 2 as styling/strengthening product or if you choose another styling product, go ahead and apply styling product to the hair (avoid scalp) and dry as usual.

How to use step 2 as a styling/strength product
This is not only a styling product but a strengthener for the hair. and a leave in conitioner. It will add tremendous shine, combat frizz add volume, and act as asunscreen.

You can use this as a styling product after using steps 1 and 3 or use after shampooing with any shampoo you use on a regular basis.

Its especially great for color treated hair.

To use
After shampooing hair, towel blot. Pour an amount the size of a nickel onto the palms of your hands. Use less for fine or short hair and more for very thick or ver long hair. Use sparngly for fine straight hair.

Work product between palms and then start to apply to the ends of your hair first and then up towards the top of your head, then to the sides and front hairline last. The reason for this is that wherever ever you put your hands first gets the highest concentration of product, and you never want that to be at the front hairline. This is true for appying ANY styling product. Try to avoid the salp.
Then style your hair as usual, either blowdrying or airdrying.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes. I think I posted the ingredients in the other thread. I'll come back after my workout to post directly. Also BKTers no sodium chloride and it has plenty of keratin.

I will use it tomorrow and see what the deal is....

I tried it and it was alright!! The owner of the tailrx never returned your emails when I had questions. Poor, poor customer service!! The shampoo wasn't drying at all! I still have some leave in conditioner left over. Maybe I needed to try it out longer to get results!! I won't be repurchasing!

I forgot to add they don't list any ingredients on their products if anyone is interested. Apparently, the company is still trying to get a patent for the product.

HTH

Last edited:
Ingredients

Step 1

Water, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, sodium lauroamphoacetate, cocamidopropyl betaine, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, glycerin, PEG-150 distearate, salix nigra(willowbark)extract, hexylene glycol, betaine, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, citrus medica (lemon) fruit extract, pyrus matus (apple) fruit extract camellia sinensis leaf extract, hexapeptide-11, phenoxyethanol polyquaternium-10, tetrasodium EDTA, citric acid, red40, yellow 5, blue 1

Step 2

Cyclomethicone, dimethiconol, phenyl trimethicone, hydrolyzed vegetable protein PG-propyl silanetriol, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, helianthus annus (sunflower seed) extract, butylenes glycol

Step 3

Water, alcohol denat, hexylene glycol, betaine, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, citrus medica, (lemon) fruit extract, pyrus malus, apple) fruit extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, hexapeptide-11, superoxide dismutase, foeniculum vulgare (fennel) seed extract, visnaga vera extract, xanthan gum, PVP, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, chlorphenesin, red 40, yellow 5, blue 1

I purchased it awhile back and they didn't list the ingredients. I am glad they are now listing the ingredients. Thanks for posting!! I hope you like it!!
bri123

Back