"Take Down" Braid Removal Creme

moneychaser

\"Take Down\" Braid Removal Creme

I keep hearing good things about this product. Does it really live up to all the hype??

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Re: \"Take Down\" Braid Removal Creme

I use it to aide in taking down my braids. IMHO it doesn't make it any easier. /images/graemlins/nono.gif

Nanyanika

Haven't heard of the one you mentioned however the Black and beautiful braid repair serum is great for removal gives lots of slips, so it dead easy to remove braids, been using this over a year now.

Amazon11

I used it to take my locs out...so I think it would work great for braids,lol

zigzag1

[ QUOTE ]
Haven't heard of the one you mentioned however the Black and beautiful braid repair serum is great for removal gives lots of slips, so it dead easy to remove braids, been using this over a year now.

[/ QUOTE ] Yep totally agree. I did not have a clue about braid removal but this product made them slide and unravel easily /images/graemlins/smile.gif. This makes the hair smell nice and feel nice /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Healthb4Length

I've used it many times and it really helped me with removing my braids. I used it years ago when I would keep my braids in for like 3-4 months (I know better now). I really got rid of the little dread balls at the roots and the shampoo gave me great slip and detangling too. I think that they offer samples if you're not ready to fully commit to the products.

moneychaser

[ QUOTE ]
So Denali, did you get 'em done?

[/ QUOTE ]
I got a touch-up today /images/graemlins/grin.gif If I decide to get them it will be after the new year