Taliah Waajid's Curly Curl Cream???

Mane.Attraction

Has anyone tried this product??? I'm looking for a CHEAPER product that will give me a nice defined curly look for my mohawks and other curly styles I liked to do on my natural hair.

Up until now, I've been using Ms. Jessie's Curly Pudding, and that works great. It's just a little too pricey for me, and I only bought the small sample size for six bucks so I'm running low. :ohwell:

I think I'm going to try to do a mohawk with the Curly Curl Cream tonight and hope for the best! Wish me luck, and let me know if you've had any luck with this product before! I'll probably post a review on my blog in a few weeks so check it out!

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
I tried it just last week. Left a white yucky residue in my hair. I tried to add some Coconut oil to it, and it got worse :-/. Happen to me two times, so for me its a no go. I'm 4a.

Mane.Attraction

Ok...I was really lazy last night and didn't feel like messing with my perm rods or braiding my hair into a mohawk so...I did a twist out, and if this is ANY indication of how my hair will turn out...THEN I AM SOLD! Customer for life! lol...I've never liked how my twist outs looked and always pulled them into a high puff, but I will be wearing this one out TODAY!! :) I'll post pics soon!

Mane.Attraction

And this is my mohawk with ms. Jessie's...I think the curly cream will do an even better job since I didn't really like my twist outs with their products...i'll be sure to post pics when I do this style with the curly curl cream though.

Sent from my Eris using Long Hair Care Forum App

growingbrown

I have tried this product only on twist-outs. Its gave me good curl definition however, it didnt do much moisturizing of the curls. Out of 5 stars, I give it 4 for curl definition and 2 1/2 on moisture.