My friend swears by Moroccanoil Intense Curl Cream for Curly Hair

naturalmanenyc

She says that this cream elongates her curl much better than Aveda Be Curly. It was $29 locally. She pays about $40 in her town, in the midwest.

Moroccanoil Intense Curl Cream 10.2 oz (300 ml) for Curly Hair. FROM THE MOROCCAN OIL SERIES….With impressive anti-oxidants and intensive hydration capabilities, this breakthrough styling product is used to enhance and define curly hair. Repeated use will result in extraordinary hold, shine and protection.

Always powerful, always beautiful - Moroccanoil. The Moroccanoil product line is designed to restore shine, vitality, and health to all hair types including dry and curly, damaged and fine, oily, color-treated, brittle, and even normal.

If you are looking to transform frizzy, flat, brittle, dull, or normal curls into shiny and defined healthy curls, then Moroccanoil intense curl cream is the product for you. Available in 10.2 or 16.9 ounces, this potent cream utilizes anti-oxidants and intensive hydration capabilities to enhance, define, and revitalize curly hair.

Remember, with repeated use, the result of the intense curl cream is amazing: healthy hair with extraordinary hold, shine, and protection.

Directions:
Rub a small amount of Intense Curle Cream between palms, run through hair and style as usual.

Moroccanoil Intense Curl Cream Ingrediants:
Water, Mineral Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyquatermium-7, Gel Y Ceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Argania Spinoza Kernel Oil (Aragon oil), Petrolatum, Cetrimonium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Fragrance (Supplement), Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Citric Acid.

so1913

I wanted to try it, but its just to expensive for me to try right now knowing that there is a 90% chance it won't do much for my hair lol(seems to be my luck with these things).

I'd love to hear about more experiences through...

comike

I haven't tried this particular product (my hair is worn straight) but I have to say the Moroccan Oil itself and the Hydrating Styling Creme are great. My hair feels so soft and moisturized but yet this product is not heavy at all. I love it so far.

MonPetite

Mineral oil is the first ingredient after water? Petroleum mid-way on the list? A "filler"/"coater" right after?

Bumping for reviews and the mineral oil inclined. I couldn't try this myself, my scalp punishes me using things with mineral oil in the first three ingredients after water. It's a bit cruel that way, unfortunately.

Rain20

This gave me the worst wash n go. It looked stringy and I had to wash it out and start over with cheaper products.

These products did not do anything for me. Everyone is different and my hair is from another planet:ohwell:.

Browndilocks

Browndisha Brownie Sundae
I've seen this and have been resisting the temptation to try. I know I'm going to give in eventually because original Moroccan oil is so daggone good!

comike

By the way, I have a friend that wears her hair natural and curly and she uses the Moroccan Oil (alone) with great results.

skipper

meh, i dont know im pretty disappointed in the moroccan oil it smells nice but it doesn't do much else

Pandora1975

Costs too much for me. My high priced item to try this time is Ojon since my aunt can get it for me at a discount (just found out yesterday- I did a happy dance). Looks good though- may add it to the "Try One Day" list.

fyb87

If I'm going to shell out money on a an expensive product it will be one that has more natural ingredients at least. It has mineral oil, petroleum and dimethicone. For the ingredients alone I wouldn't try it. Not even one "Good" ingredient. But, whatever works for you is my motto!