Tamyra Gray!

K

kalia

i'm watching Boston Public and was curious if anyone know if she is still natural? i loved her curly puff when you wore it during American Idol I. I noticed that she's been wearing her hair straight or wearing a type 3 curly weave. i am just wondering and hoping she didn't have to conform to the beauty standard for the entertainment industry. so does anyone know? thanks.

kalia.

adrienne0914

i don't know if she did or not, but i REALLY hate that she doesn't wear her own curls anymore. that set her apart from others. now she just looks like everyone else. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

adrienne

adf23

Tamyra is still natural! She is in the lastest issue of Sophisticates Black Hair, talking about how much she loves her curls.

SherryLove

I am so glad that someone with talent (for a change /images/graemlins/grin.gif) is getting a break. That girl can sing her heart out... /images/graemlins/smile.gifI think she is going to go far..

SherryLove

Allandra

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
SherryLove said:
I am so glad that someone with talent (for a change /images/graemlins/grin.gif) is getting a break. That girl can sing her heart out... /images/graemlins/smile.gifI think she is going to go far..

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/up.gif

K

kalia

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
SherryLove said:
I am so glad that someone with talent (for a change /images/graemlins/grin.gif) is getting a break. That girl can sing her heart out... /images/graemlins/smile.gifI think she is going to go far..SherryLove

[/ QUOTE ]

i totally agree! she seems so down to earth too.

thank you adf23!