Tanya

MzOptimistic

Hi everyone,

I am new and I want to grow my hair to my midback. My hair currently is touching my shoulders and I want to start a regimen. I want to use Pantene Pro V purity and clarifying shampoo, Pantene Pro V relaxed and natural Intensive moisturing shampoo, Pantene Pro V moisturizing conditioner, and the dew moisturizer. I currently use organic root stimulator oil sheen to spray on my hair and Pantene wrap and set lotion. I also want to take vitamins so I'm considering Gueye hair growth vitamins or shen min hair nutrient. Are these good choices to start my regimen? I ordered Ultra hairgrowth II book and I'm waiting for the book to arrive so I can really follow the book to a T because I want my hair longer in a year. I think my hair type is 4a/4b. It's think and course.

Thanks,

Tanya

Hi Tanya! Welcome! The Ultra Black Hair care book is great, Cathy gives great advice for beginners, I think it's a great place to start. A few of your members use this system and have had great results with it. good luck!

Hey newbie!!! Welcome to the board!

Sounds like you've got a good starting place. If those products have resulted in healthy hair for you, then all you have to do is retain your growth...otherwise, you may need to do some tweaking. I haven't heard much about the Pantene products, but I'm sure you could compare member experiences by doing a search.

Good luck mama!

tsmith said:
Hi everyone,

I am new and I want to grow my hair to my midback. My hair currently is touching my shoulders and I want to start a regimen. I want to use Pantene Pro V purity and clarifying shampoo, Pantene Pro V relaxed and natural Intensive moisturing shampoo, Pantene Pro V moisturizing conditioner, and the dew moisturizer. I currently use organic root stimulator oil sheen to spray on my hair and Pantene wrap and set lotion. I also want to take vitamins so I'm considering Gueye hair growth vitamins or shen min hair nutrient. Are these good choices to start my regimen? I ordered Ultra hairgrowth II book and I'm waiting for the book to arrive so I can really follow the book to a T because I want my hair longer in a year. I think my hair type is 4a/4b. It's think and course.

Thanks,

Tanya

Welcome to the board!!!
It's good to see that you have everything figured out so far as what you plan on using. I took Shen Min for about 6 months about 2 years ago and I loved them. I stopped taking them because they became too expensive. You have to take Shen Min for about 3 months before you start to notice any results. I've also used Gueye hair vitamins and I didn't notice any difference in growth. I took them for about 6 months too ( I can't remember exactly, but I did take them for longer than 3 months). Well, welcome to the board, and you will definately learn a lot here!! God Bless! ~Sheryl

Welcome to the family:lachen: :lachen: . You'll love it here. As time allows, try reading through the archived posts. That's been a big help for me. Also, I just love reading the feature of the month:D

Back