MIXING 2 SHAMPOOS!!!!!!!!

Can you use ORS uplifting shampoo followed by rinsing again with pantene pro-v relaxed and natural anti-dandruff shampoo?

P.S. I pre-poo with ORS hair mayo and condition with the pantene pro-v relaxed and natural intensifying moisturizing conditioner

Can you use ORS uplifting shampoo followed by rinsing again with pantene pro-v relaxed and natural anti-dandruff shampoo?

P.S. I pre-poo with ORS hair mayo and condition with the pantene pro-v relaxed and natural intensifying moisturizing conditioner

Almost everytime I have used ORS uplifting shampoo, I have followed up with a more moisturizing/detangling shampoo. I did not have any problems, ever!

Right now I use Hesh shikakai shampoo followed by Nexus Therape Moisturizing shampoo. If it is drying you can follow up with a more moisturizing one.

Right now I use Hesh shikakai shampoo followed by Nexus Therape Moisturizing shampoo. If it is drying you can follow up with a more moisturizing one.

Yea that is why I'm going to use the pantene shampoo because using the uplifting shampoo alone leaves the hair a little dry.

I almost always use 2 poos with everyother wash. I use keracare's anti-dandruff poo followed by keracare's moisturizing poo.

Back