Taren Guy needs help...

Mz.MoMo5235

I think "a couple" of enemies is an understatement :lol: Taren stays tap dancing on peoples last nerve. But you must lay in the bed you make.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using LHCF please ignore typos

curlytwirly06

Updates from the ex-associates posted under a story about Taren from website http://www.sipthetea.com/2014/09/popular-youtber-shamed-for-reproducing.html :

JanC September 3, 2014 at 3:18 PM

Apologies in advance because this will be long!

I've known Taren since junior high and we also went to the same high school. We grew up in the same neighborhood and still hang out with a lot of the same people, though we're not close anymore. A mutual friend recently spilled some major tea to me about Taren and I was shocked. Apparently Taren has been stressed out a lot and complained that people are talking about her online. She made it seem like she was being "cyber bullied" by haters for no reason and tried to get the police involved. The po-po basically brushed her off and said they couldn't help unless someone was threatening her well being and that someone talking about you online isn't necessarily a crime. The NYPD have so much **** on their plate already and they’re not trying to get involved in this mess.

I found so much stuff by googling her name (was curious about the “cyber bullies”) and was honestly shocked by everything I read. I was led here by the lipstick alley thread (which is pretty much spot on although my account isn't approved and I can't post). It makes so much sense that a lot of the flack she's been getting is because of her involvement with Michael. I remember being at a party last year and she was there with him on her arm. We just side eyed her like who the fk is this new dude and what happened to Will (@GhanaSands) (a guy she was dating)? She introduced Michael as her “boyfriend", but we later found out he's married!! Not surprising given her history of messing around with married men. One of our mutual friends confronted her about this and asked "where is the wife?" Taren told her that the wife isn't in the picture and the relationship is dead. I'm not sure if that's some b.s. that Michael fed her.

There was some drama last year with her and Michael because she found out that he was creeping with a light skinned girl he met at a party. She found messages on his phone from the girl and lost it. She vented about all of this to our mutual friend who told her she shouldn't have been messing around with Michael in the first place because he seems like a sleazy dude, cheating on his wife etc. Taren has never been able to take advice or admit her wrongs, so she blew up at our friend and got really nasty. She said she wanted to give him a second chance because no one is perfect and she doesn’t believe in giving up on people.

I don’t know why she thinks Michael is such a great catch, because it's pretty obvious he's a loser, both morally and financially. At the party his eyes were darting around the room checking out all the women. We found out that he's broke as hell, doesn't have a real career and is constantly borrowing money and not paying it back. He flaunts all this fake success on social media but it's all bs. His event management company is largely bs as well and I wonder how many, if any clients he'll be getting because his reputation has been trashed just like Taren's.

Before she had her first son, Taren got pregnant and had an abortion. In high school she was extremely wild and loose. There was an abandoned building near our school where she used to meet with this guy for sex. Her obsession with all this anal stuff started back then too. I remember her bragging about doing it with some dude and about how it hurt like hell at first but that she started enjoying it after some time. (continued)

There was an incident where she had sex with 3 guys at the same time at a party and later bragged about it. I remember one time in high school she got the clap from some dude and was freaking out and afraid to tell her mom. One time our teacher walked into class and found her sitting on this guy's lap and told her off about it.

Our mutual friend said Taren had an abortion last year after Michael got her pregnant for the first time. Idk if he convinced her to do it or what the full story is concerning that. I was shocked to hear that she was pregnant again and actually keeping it, because she had said that after her daughter she didn't want any more kids.

When Michael's wife found out about their affair last year, Taren started flaunting their "relationship" on social media. She's lost a lot of friends over this mess and people are generally tired of her shenanigans.

She ****ed around with that guy Chenlo who appears in a lot of her pictures. I'm also pretty sure she messed around with Chris, who is a major loser and too full of himself. There was also this guy who works at Essence that she was messing around with for awhile. I’ve also heard a lot of stories about her time at Voodoo and that she used to have sex with men for money while working there.

Taren has done a lot of wrong in terms of her kids, and that's why they were taken away. She was taking care of all 3 of her kids in the beginning, because I used to see them around town all the time and she seemed like a great mom. I rarely ever see her with her kids anymore. I have no idea when or why everything spiraled out of control, but it must have happened right around the time she became really popular online. I don’t know who the boys are currently living with, but they definitely don’t live with her. The daughter lives with her father and is well cared for. She doesn't get any government support for her kids since they don’t live with her.

I remember her promoting the Faces of Autism campaign a while back. She seemed really excited and was telling everyone about it. At the time I thought it was something really positive and a good thing she was doing. We all supported it and purchased bracelets, etc. When last I heard, she said she had raised “over $8,000” from selling merch and other donations (this is what she told us!). A businessman from NJ wrote her a $1,000 check for the campaign. I’m shocked to read that she’s claiming to have raised only a small sum. Does she not know that people who know her in real life can google her name and discover all her lies?

All the faux enlightenment stuff she posts on social media is bs. If you know the real Taren, you'll find that she's actually very insecure which is why she cycles through men. Taren's mom (RIP) had her when she was really young (like 17). I think her upbringing has a lot to do with her lifestyle now, but there were lots of other kids we grew up with who had similar upbringings and they've done well. Some of the girls she was really close with in HS got college degrees, etc. It's just sad.

Comment about her from another Natural Hair vlogger:

http://i.imgur.com/yJ3wwEG.png

Last edited:

zora

Apparently Mike and Taren have gone ghost on social media..

She probably had the baby. She needs to chill and make sure she takes care of baby and herself.

It's sad an innocent baby is mixed up in this mess.

I'm a little scared for Taren. I hope she doesn't develop postpartum depression. This is too much stress.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I would hope since Social Services has taken all of her kids from her they're keeping an eye on her.

Platinum

Double damn

She should probably delete her channel and lay low for a while. This is just ugly.

I've been lurking in this thread and judging by what I've read, it looks like she needs to lay low for good.:ohwell: Perhaps she should consider a new line of work. I hear Burger King is hiring.

Shiks

Sidebar. Ghana Sands. Who is he? He seems to get around because we know some people in common and I live in Africa.

lux10023

damn i think she needs to step away from her online presence and seek some serious therapy and counseling!!!! wow...her mom passing away and childhood may have a lot to do with why she is making these bad decisions....

don't bring kids into this mess--having protected sex is also an option!

cutiebe2

Sidebar. Ghana Sands. Who is he? He seems to get around because we know some people in common and I live in Africa.

He is a regular ole' Ghanian boy raised in NYC (I think). I followed him and then a few people I know started to appear on his IG. Small world.

Mz.MoMo5235

I found this funny too and I dont even know why.:lachen:

Any who, he's a social media personality as well and supposedly was humping Taren prior to Mike being in the picture. He did a few videos with her. Not much tea on him though.

Mz.MoMo5235

I must confess I hadda google the word when I saw it in this thread the first time

I did too. I had no idea it was a meaning until the Taren tea started to spill heavy. I guess it started from a song? Not sure. I just know I must be getting old cause I for real used urban dictionary :look: :lachen: :lol:

Shiks

I found this funny too and I dont even know why.:lachen:

Any who, he's a social media personality as well and supposedly was humping Taren prior to Mike being in the picture. He did a few videos with her. Not much tea on him though.

He is a regular ole' Ghanian boy raised in NYC (I think). I followed him and then a few people I know started to appear on his IG. Small world.

I don't know why but this was funny to me. :lol:

We are technically worlds apart and know the same people. I know there are 6 degrees of separation but that was odd to me. He goes on these trips with a few people I know.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

curlytwirly06

Soo much stuff is being spilled in the alley and the website dedicated to exposing her. I am not posting it here because I feel like it is all too deep and I really am starting to feel incredibly embarrassed for Taren. She has pissed someone off really bad. People are coming out of the wood work know exposing her and posting receipts and calling out mike as well. They have pictures of the sexting pics she took for him as well as asking him to come over after the wife leaves. People were talking about all the terrible things she's done. I thought I heard it all but now I am so flabbergasted. Taren is a low done something and is getting back in full what she reaped. Mike is just as terrible. the two of them are some of the most ruthless degenerates I have ever had the displeasure of knowing about. That child needs to go up to family or adoption. No way Taren is capable of being a mother. This is all so very disgusting. She is a disgusting woman. I'm out.

MissCrawford

I'm not saying what she has done is right by any means but I can't help but feel like we have more than enough pitch forks and fire. A lot of people are casting stones but we have all made bad decisions big and small, few and many. Who are we to think that her choices are any worse than ours. Her's were publicized so everyone knows. This makes it abominable to some when really it's just regular ol' news. I know some of this stuff is shameful but it's just an example of what money and fame can do to a person. We are all at risk never knowing what will happen if bitten by the fame bug. She couldn't stay grounded, some people just can't, they want it all at any cost. I admit I was sipping the tea too but it's kinda messed up as well. Still sipping though, why not, it's Friday.....

Goombay_Summer

Soo much stuff is being spilled in the alley and the website dedicated to exposing her. I am not posting it here because I feel like it is all too deep and I really am starting to feel incredibly embarrassed for Taren. She has pissed someone off really bad. People are coming out of the wood work know exposing her and posting receipts and calling out mike as well. They have pictures of the sexting pics she took for him as well as asking him to come over after the wife leaves. People were talking about all the terrible things she's done. I thought I heard it all but now I am so flabbergasted. Taren is a low done something and is getting back in full what she reaped. Mike is just as terrible. the two of them are some of the most ruthless degenerates I have ever had the displeasure of knowing about. That child needs to go up to family or adoption. No way Taren is capable of being a mother. This is all so very disgusting. She is a disgusting woman. I'm out.

That alley tea is extremely good until you overdose by following the link to that unedited pic of Taren actually using the now infamous butt plug.:nono: :blush:

Last edited:

SuchaLady

I agree. Some people, including those in this thread, are having too much fun with this. Like these updates are exciting them or something.

I'm not saying what she has done is right by any means but I can't help but feel like we have more than enough pitch forks and fire. A lot of people are casting stones but we have all made bad decisions big and small, few and many. Who are we to think that her choices are any worse than ours. Her's were publicized so everyone knows. This makes it abominable to some when really it's just regular ol' news. I know some of this stuff is shameful but it's just an example of what money and fame can do to a person. We are all at risk never knowing what will happen if bitten by the fame bug. She couldn't stay grounded, some people just can't, they want it all at any cost. I admit I was sipping the tea too but it's kinda messed up as well. Still sipping though, why not, it's Friday.....