Taren Guy needs help...

Soo much stuff is being spilled in the alley and the website dedicated to exposing her. I am not posting it here because I feel like it is all too deep and I really am starting to feel incredibly embarrassed for Taren. She has pissed someone off really bad. People are coming out of the wood work know exposing her and posting receipts and calling out mike as well. They have pictures of the sexting pics she took for him as well as asking him to come over after the wife leaves. People were talking about all the terrible things she's done. I thought I heard it all but now I am so flabbergasted. Taren is a low done something and is getting back in full what she reaped. Mike is just as terrible. the two of them are some of the most ruthless degenerates I have ever had the displeasure of knowing about. That child needs to go up to family or adoption. No way Taren is capable of being a mother. This is all so very disgusting. She is a disgusting woman. I'm out.

There's more?:nono:

I seriously think she may have a mental disorder. She appears to be to dissociated to what's going on her life. But then again, wasn't that Sykes lady the same way?

That alley tea is extremely good until you overdose by following the link to that unedited pic of Taren actually using the now infamous butt.:nono: :blush:

Nah!!!! They did not!

OMG!

P5sVvyD.gif

Mike is guiltier than Taren, he has the wife and therefore the burden to be faithful but Taren is taking all of the heat... while pregnant.

Mike is guiltier than Taren, he has the wife and therefore the burden to be faithful but Taren is taking all of the heat... while pregnant.

Both are equally guilty IMO.

Mike is a dog for cheating, but Taren is just as bad for being a willing participant. She could've (and should've) walked away after finding out he was married, but chose not to. It's unfortunate that all this drama is unfolding around the birth of her child, but my sympathy only extends to the baby born into this situation. Taren is grown and has a history of sleeping with married/taken men, so I can't feel bad that the consequences of her actions are catching up with her. I do wish her a healthy baby and delivery.

I agree with you 100%. Women are always going to be put on blast no matter the man's involvement. Some how ppl always expect the woman to take the high road, even though we are more governed by emotion than rationale. It's obvious she's needy, and that makes her a prime target.

Having said that, I think Taren's biggest mistake has been putting her business all out there. When will ppl learn, the internet is not your friend! :lol:

Back in the day, people had to DIG for your dirt. I long for those days.

Trust if there was more tea on Mike trife behind I'd be knee deep wading in the tea!!! But until more of his cohorts come out and play I will settle for thot Taren tea.

Yes Mike is the one who is married there for he is lower than dirt. But she knowingly slept with a married man, flaunted that relationship to the public, and got pregnant by him. AND HE'S STILL MARRIED!!! There are no divorce papers. In additions she was a waterlily supported which I can not forgive AND her many ventures she has created to screw fellow woman out of their hard earned monies so she can play house with a married man?!?!? Nah son! I will not feel bad and I will not stop sippin on this delightful tea.

I think her telling the wife that they are soulmates is what made her look just as bad. Just don't say jack. Act like you didn't know he was married. But to come out your face to his wife as if what you did was justified is just despicable.

I hope she doesn't come back with anymore fundraisers. Just start your alleged company on your own.

I think her telling the wife that they are soulmates is what made her look just as bad. Just don't say jack. Act like you didn't know he was married. But to come out your face to his wife as if what you did was justified is just despicable.

I hope she doesn't come back with anymore fundraisers. Just start your alleged company on your own.

BOOM! This right here

Yup, this tea is scorching! :lol:

Trust if there was more tea on Mike trife behind I'd be knee deep wading in the tea!!! But until more of his cohorts come out and play I will settle for thot Taren tea.

Yes Mike is the one who is married there for he is lower than dirt. But she knowingly slept with a married man, flaunted that relationship to the public, and got pregnant by him. AND HE'S STILL MARRIED!!! There are no divorce papers. In additions she was a waterlily supported which I can not forgive AND her many ventures she has created to screw fellow woman out of their hard earned monies so she can play house with a married man?!?!? Nah son! I will not feel bad and I will not stop sippin on this delightful tea.

So scratch what I said about my previous post being my last. THIS IS A WARNING POST, DO NOT PAY MONEY TO ANYTHING TAREN GUY ENDORSES AND OR SELLS! She is a known fraud, she turned to crowd funding because she had stolen money from "friends" who are not ratting her out for the con she is. This is from the blog dedicated to exposing Taren. This post and the sexting pictures, and the chat logs were posted by him. He is one of AREYA's first investors. Taren and mike stole his money and planned to do that to everyone who donated. Special thanks to the blogger and the ladies at the at Lipstick alley- guru alley for diligence:

http://tarensbuttplug.tumblr.com/post/96811904241/saturday-afternoon-tea

Saturday Afternoon Tea
This message is for the people on Lipstick Alley. I signed up on your forum about 2 weeks ago to post some dirt on Taren and Mike, but my account is still not approved. That’s the main reason I decided to create this blog instead. I’ve seen a couple of posts from people speculating that I’m probably a bitter ex of Mike’s or someone he cheated with. Let me clear that up first so there’s no confusion: I have never, ever been sexually involved with Mike. I’m also not a hacker. My dealings with Mike and Taren were business-related, and I considered both of them my friends until I was ripped off by them on one of their many fraudulent business “ventures”. I invested a large sum of money last year on Areya TV. As of today, I have yet to be paid back.

Backstory: I’ve known Taren since 2011, though I wouldn’t say we were friends back then. More like acquaintances. We didn’t start really hanging out until late 2012, when I ran into both her and Mike at a party. She introduced him as her boyfriend and they were all over each other. PDA and then some. At the time, I did not know anything about their business or the scandal surrounding Mike cheating on his wife. Knowledge of the whole affair came later. On the outside, they both seem like decent people. Charismatic, respectable, successful, people who had their **** together. Everything that’s been written about Mike being a man who presents well (well-dressed, etc.) is 100% true. You would never expect him or Taren to be the type of people that would scam someone, but they are both con artists, and most con artists are charming and know how to work a room. They’ve been over to my house several times, hung out with my family, etc. I met Taren’s daughter a few times (but never her sons). I’ve met Mike’s son and he seemed like a decent father.
In April of 2013, they approached me with the idea for Areya, which they described as an online content network geared towards women. The “mission statement” was very similar to what they put up for AreyaTV on the Indiegogo page. Same wording and everything. Taren said that it had been a dream of hers for years and believed that with her Youtube following it could be very successful. Mike claimed to know a lot of people in the industry who could be a part of it, but imo the people he was referring to are very small-time. They wanted to use my connections as well (I work in a related industry) and wanted me to be part of it. The biggest issue, however, was that they needed funding for production, web and graphic design, and they also planned to release a printed and digital magazine and charge a monthly subscription fee. They claimed to have a large sum of their own money that they planned to invest, and were looking for other investors.
This is where my education, intellect, and intuition failed me, because I decided to become one of their investors without fully doing my research on them. They promised immeasurable returns and claimed that they would pitch the idea to women and beauty-related companies who would come on board and pay them for ad space on the website. I invested a 5 digit sum of money to their venture, and to this day I have not seen a penny of that money. I pressed them for progress reports and they always promised that stuff was “coming”, so I waited.

The fallout started around September of last year. I was having a conversation with a friend and mentioned them and the Areya venture. She said something along the lines of “I know those two very well and they’re scammers”. She revealed to me that Mike was a married man who cheated on his wife with Taren, and that they were shacking up because the wife found out and kicked him out. She told me that Mike was broke, and that he probably used my money to pay his bills or to pay for trips. She told me about one of her close friends who Mike had tried to hook up with. Her friend told Taren what Mike tried to do, which was a huge mistake. Taren blew up at the friend and told her she was lying, and accused her of trying to get with Mike when it was the other way around.

At this point I was a little panicked, so I started doing more digging on Taren and Mike. I found out about the “Faces of Autism” campaign through a friend and asked Taren about it, pretending that I wanted to purchase some merch to support her. She said that the campaign was no longer running because there was a conflict with the supplier and she was getting a lot of orders from schools, friends, and online but couldn’t deliver. I asked how much she had been able to raise and she said “about $12,000”.

I found out through various sources about her multiple baby daddies and general heauxing ways, messing around with married men, neglecting her kids so she could go gallivanting around town, etc. A woman with that many kids should not have so much spare time on her hands to be attending parties and traveling. I was flabbergasted because I realized that I didn’t know her at all. It was when Mike left his google account logged into the computer at my office that I got a real eyeful of what those two get up to, and took screenshots as proof.

I think Mike may be a bigger hoe than Taren, because he cheated on his wife both before and after they were married. He also cheated on Taren with a few different women. I’m close with one of Mike’s former friends (whom he coincidentally also owes money to for some “Team Mancini” related stuff that fell through). This friend revealed that Team Mancini is largely a front, that Mike likes to fake success on the outside, when in reality he’s struggling financially, and that most of the stuff on his Linkedin profile is made up. He hasn’t worked with any of those companies and it’s mostly just for show.
This friend spilled a lot of dirt about how Mike would pick up women at parties, **** them in hotels and bathroom stalls, then go home to his wife like nothing ever happened. These are all things he witnessed himself. He wrote the comment on the sipthetea post I linked to earlier, the only post that’s still up because the others were flagged. He told me about how Mike cheated on Taren all of last year, and I’m pretty sure he still does it since she’s been knocked up. He said that Mike is the type of person who plays women and gets bored quickly - a serial cheater. He’s no longer friends with Mike after the fallout over money and for the Michael Jackson comment on Instagram about Taren.

In addition to cheating, Mike put all of Taren’s business out there to his friends. He told his friends about how she’s a huge freak, loves to use sex toys, loves to be handcuffed, and that they make sex tapes together then watch them later. They also like doing freaky **** in public places, like dressing rooms and abandoned parking lots. One of these days they will be caught. Taren has all this time on her hands to plug her various orifices with sex toys because she doesn’t have custody of any of her kids. And Mike is a loser with zero responsibilities, so they’re perfect for each other.

After I got tired of waiting for the stuff related to the project that was supposed to be “coming”, I started asking them for my money back. They started ignoring my phone calls, stopped responding to email and texts. I ran into them at a party and they said that stuff had “fallen through” and they were “going through some personal stuff” and that they would pay me back. To this day, I’m still waiting. I don’t expect to ever get that money back. Since then, I’ve talked to a few other people who made investments but were never paid back.

The reason they turned to crowdfunding is that most of their friends now know who they truly are now and would never give them a penny. I’m getting text messages and emails from people connected to them who have googled their names and seen the lipstick alley threads and what’s been revealed in a bunch of different places. A lot of people have been made aware of their bull****, and their circle of friends is now tiny.
I’m truly sorry for the $440 that people donated to the latest iteration of Areya, because it’s likely that nothing will ever come of it. This blog will probably be shut down soon, because I’ve received copyright takedown notices for all my other posts. I’ve also received quite a few threatening text messages and emails from Taren, but I’m not afraid of her or Mike. I wanted to get my story out there since I can’t post on Lipstick Alley. Moral of the story, be careful who you befriend, do your research, and be careful who you give your money to. I’ve learned a valuable lesson.

Came into the forum looking for hair dye recs and started reading.
Felt like this on pages 1-3:
oprah-squint.gif

but kept on reading
oprah-is-not-impressed.gif

Now I've reached the end and going over to the Alley because...I know what I read but DANG!!!!!

O-M-Geeeee. She's a straight con.

It's unfortunate because she actually had the talent to have her own show on a legitimate cable channel.

The only thing that will work is to appear on TV by having Iyanla fix her life.

O-M-Geeeee. She's a straight con.

It's unfortunate because she actually had the talent to have her own show on a legitimate cable channel.

The only thing that will work is to appear on TV by having Iyanla fix her life.

Yes LAWD!!

Once again lets thank the detectives at LSA for all they have done. Taren posted a video saying that she did not get much from the Autism Campaign, If i recall correctly she said it was under 2000 and it all went away for funds she had to pay to keep the campaign going so she stopped because she was not making much at all to cover the ever increasing prices. We now have e-mail conversations proving that was a lie.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/8437d69323482a7842372aef23a937a9/tumblr_nbi6raKzn11tkufhno1_1280.png

http://31.media.tumblr.com/dcf98577e0cc6c7fe375da4cb6366a35/tumblr_nbi6raKzn11tkufhno2_1280.png

http://31.media.tumblr.com/6c7aec6738ed7235e0533e7fc739f0eb/tumblr_nbi6raKzn11tkufhno3_1280.png

Last edited:
She raised...nah, swindled...12 THOUSAND dollars from folks?! Damn! :nono2:

Once again lets thank the detectives at LSA for all they have done. Taren posted a video saying that she did not get much from the Autism Campaign, If i recall correctly she said it was under 2000 and it all went away for funds she had to pay to keep the campaign going so she stopped because she was not making much at all to cover the ever increasing prices. We know have e-mail conversations proving that was a lie.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/8437d69323482a7842372aef23a937a9/tumblr_nbi6raKzn11tkufhno1_1280.png

http://31.media.tumblr.com/dcf98577e0cc6c7fe375da4cb6366a35/tumblr_nbi6raKzn11tkufhno2_1280.png

http://31.media.tumblr.com/6c7aec6738ed7235e0533e7fc739f0eb/tumblr_nbi6raKzn11tkufhno3_1280.png

Seriously I think that Taren could make a successful transition into the Adult toy industry starting with launch of the first products in her Areya line. The initial products would include butt plugs and her own proprietary blends crafted to create signature personal lubricants.

Seriously I think that Taren could make a successful transition into the Adult toy industry starting with launch of the first products in her Areya line. The initial products would include butt plugs and her own proprietary blends crafted to create signature personal lubricants.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
That really might work. She definitely has something that appeals to people to have gotten this far.

Back