Tasha Slayed:i Gotta Find A Stylist In Nyc

quirkydimples

She was gonna get that money honey :lol:
When I went to cosmetology school a lifetime ago, the little old white lady who owned the school said there's no such thing as white hair or black hair. She said, "There's straight," and drew a straight line on the board. "And curly," then drew an 'S' over the straight line. $

Then she hobbled back to her office like the troll she was...

trueheartofgold

I saw that video yesterday when she posted it on YouTube. I clicked on the link and the owner is Black so I'm sure she (the owner) was quite sure Tasha (the hairdresser in this video) knew what she was doing before she got hired.

Side note: Someone in the comments section said Tasha is invited to the cookout! I burst out laughing at work! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Dayjoy

Old School Member
If I could find somebody trustworthy within 15 minutes of me that could straighten my and DD's hair without heat damage and used healthy hair practices to the point where our hair flourished, I'd go to them and I think I could overlook their race.

BeautyPoint

When I went to cosmetology school a lifetime ago, the little old white lady who owned the school said there's no such thing as white hair or black hair. She said, "There's straight," and drew a straight line on the board. "And curly," then drew an 'S' over the straight line. $

Then she hobbled back to her office like the troll she was...
I got that same speech when I was in cosmetology school too. LOL