"Every time a woman cuts off her hair..."

chelseatiara

Med School crazy especially since she got back with Derwin in the end (so far lol)! i love the game and cant wait till the new season starts!!!!!

iri9109

i watched that episode earlier...i got about 30 more on the dvr to catch up on and refresh my memory lol...im amped for the new season, i just hope BET dont F it up (even though i think they will)

ckisland

Me and my sister laughed so hard when she said that. I love the Game. It's such a good show.

MizzBrown

This is SO true!

I remember getting my hair cut in 2007. It wasnt THAT much of a cut for me but EVERYONE in that salon had eyes on me as my hair dropped to the floor.

They wouldnt stop staring. I think they were crying inside.

My Friend

This is SO true!

I remember getting my hair cut in 2007. It wasnt THAT much of a cut for me but EVERYONE in that salon had eyes on me as my hair dropped to the floor.

They wouldnt stop staring. I think they were crying inside.

How long was your hair? How much did you cut?

Lady Esquire

I wanted to :whip: Girl Melanie. I love short hair, but it took me a long time to like the new cut on her. Now in the BET promos, she's wearing a horrendous wig or weave.

MizzBrown

How long was your hair? How much did you cut?

I was a little past shoulder length and cut it into that popular rihanna inverted bob.

So the back of my hair was tapered. Even my sister who was there with me and KNEW i was getting this cut had her mouth opened and staring.

A crying time for me is someone going a la Angela Bassett in the movie 'Waiting to Exhale'. That's extreme to me.

Lady Esquire

I was a little past shoulder length and cut it into that popular rihanna inverted bob.

So the back of my hair was tapered. Even my sister who was there with me and KNEW i was getting this cut had her mouth opened and staring.

A crying time for me is someone going a la Angela Bassett in the movie 'Waiting to Exhale'. That's extreme to me.

Yes. Yes. Yes. That was like NOOOOOO (if it were her real hair).

Tia looked like it was hers.

I remember you MizzBrown, your inverted bob was in your siggy forever.

kiesha8185

It is now 11:00pm...and I have been watching The Game on YT for about 3 hours! Did I tell you how much I love this show?! :spinning:

...somwhere a little Black girl cries."-Tasha Mack :lachen:

LOL! I was just watching this repeat episode of The Game when Melanie cuts off her hair and Tasha says this to her and it made me think of LHCF. Just thought it was hilarious and wanted to share. (Scene starts around 4:18)

YouTube - The Game-215 {The Commitments} (1/2)

Lynnerie

LMAO Not only does a black girl cry but so does a black man. You know they can't stand it when we cut our hair.

Miss_C

I looooove the Game,that wig Tia wore looked so realistic, I would have never known except she said something.

Leesh

Yesss! Counting down the days until 1/11 and keeping my fingers crossed that it's still as good as it was.

Yesss! I keep saying that to people, I hope they did'nt change it, one bit, although I've never heard of a sitcom being cancelled and returning as brand new, I've seen movie remakes that companies just mess up, makes you say you wish they would've left well enough alone!

Mdmommy99

It is now 11:00pm...and I have been watching The Game on YT for about 3 hours! Did I tell you how much I love this show?! :spinning:

It will get you caught up. I thought that I had seen every episode and then watched the BET marathon and saw like 5 of them I had never seen. That got my New Year off to a good start. :yep:

Mdmommy99

I wanted to :whip: Girl Melanie. I love short hair, but it took me a long time to like the new cut on her. Now in the BET promos, she's wearing a horrendous wig or weave.

Yeah the new wig/weave isn't cute and I don't like the color on her at all. I didn't like the short cut at first but I would much rather see that than what she's wearing now.

Leesh

I'm sittin' here as I type, watchin' "Tasha Mack" on the Steve Harvey show, what a freakin difference, shes a great actress!

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I bought seasons 1-3 so I can catch up.

I was so drowned in my studies.. that I only started watching towards the end of season 3..