ted gibson's $200 castor oil plus

ya'll are funny:lachen::lachen:

nah, he hasn't lost his mind - he's found a JACKPOT in the clients that pay upwards of $600 for haircuts + $200 for color and all the other bells and whistles. So $200 is just a drop in the bucket for most of them.

A whole tribe of boo-boo the fools:nono:

They all need to be back-handed.
Humph!

I better be able to reel in a man making over 150k/yr using that stuff..... :drunk:

Last edited:
For 200 bucks my hair texture better permanently change....I'm talking 4b to 2b change...:lachen:

Whats sad is that I know there are some black and _____ people eating this up:nono: Ya know how much alma and BT you can get for 200 bucks:nono::nono:

It's not even cold pressed castor oil but the hydrogenated stuff :nono:.

What a joke!

:nuts:that man is on drugs! who does he think will spend $200.00 on a small ass bottle of castor, something he probably got from walmart and just put some fancy wrapping on it...:perplexed:nono:

Dang all of you ladies are funny-I can't just assign my :giggle: to one poster-so all of you share it:lachen: right along with Bre and her gift card scam cause you know she is not sending that oil out :lachen:

Ha, ha, ha....Ted has been reading LHCF stealing your secrets and now he's making a money off of it. Can't knock the hustle. Someone will definitely buy it.

:nuts:that man is on drugs! who does he think will spend $200.00 on a small ass bottle of castor, something he probably got from walmart and just put some fancy wrapping on it...:perplexed:nono:

Believe me...somebody will just because he's the stylist to the stars.

That's insane. If I'm gonna pay $200 for some hair oil that mess better be guaranteed to grow my hair down to my butt in 24 hours!

Well someone took the essential oil hair growth recipe and is selling that as a kit calling it natural rogaine or minoxidil or something like that...So someone will take it and run with it if they can make a buck....

How funny that i saw this product featured in this months Essence (pg. 40): Strengthen and moisturize hair while you snooze. Top stylist Ted Gibson believes overnight hair care is so important that he created a product specifically for it: Goodnite Replenish Hair Repair Serum ($200, Saks Fifth Avenue)

Hm...couldnt folks just do a prepoo baggying with castor oil?...

sephora should be ashamed to even put that mess up there with that price under it....hey maybe it's a typo and they just put 1 to many zero's!!

Back