Anybody try this Ted Gibson Overnight Treatment?

ShiShiPooPoo

My sister is thinking about trying this...it's 200 dollars.:look:

I told her I would check here first. Here is product info and ingredients...

Ted Gibson Goodnite Replenish Hair Repair Serum is a concentrated treatment that addresses the needs of malnourished, depleted hair and unbalanced scalps.

Goodnite works by affecting change at the surface cuticle, the inner cortex and the core medulla regions with penetrating moisturizers, proteins, vitamins and aroma-therapeutic essential oils and botanical extracts. This hair serum repairs your worst nightmare hair while you're sleeping. Now that's a dream come true!
Product Benefits:
  • Replenishes, repairs, strengthens and moisturizes dry hair
  • Brings both oily and dry scalps back into balance with a concentrated delivery system
  • Absorbs immediately and does not transfer to bedding or clothing.
Directions:
Before bed apply a full dropper directly to the scalp and on dry hair; massage and brush though to ends.
Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Orchis Maculata Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Silk, Retinyl Palmitate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, aModimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Steartrimonum Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trideceth-12.

robot.

i'm no expert, but none of those ingredients sound special enough to warrant some 200 dollars. she's probably paying for name and packaging.

Lucky's Mom

The woman can buy what she likes - But - She would get good results with Stuff in the Fridge - I would bet.

200 Dollars could be better spent.

ravenmerlita

I've tried it. I like it. My hair was badly damaged at the ends. It would tangle around itself and be like velcro pulling it apart. It would also dry out within a day or two of washing and conditioning. The goodnite serum made my hair smoother and helped it stay moisturized longer. I noticed that by applying it twice per week, I had a lot less daily damage and less breakage from normal handling since my hair was easier to style/comb.

It's not a miracle cure -- I'm still searching for that :) -- but it did help. BTW, it was on sale at Saks earlier this week. It's the first time I've ever seen it on sale.