Testimony: God's Timing...

cocoberry10

Is always perfect. I was reminded of this today when I was leaving a meeting I had in another office. I walked towards the elevator and before I could press the down button, the elevator down light lit up and opened. I assumed that someone must have been getting off on the floor, but to my surprise, no one was on the elevator! This just reminded me that no matter where you are in life or what’s going on, God always knows what you need exactly at that time!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Is always perfect. I was reminded of this today when I was leaving a meeting I had in another office. I walked towards the elevator and before I could press the down button, the elevator down light lit up and opened. I assumed that someone must have been getting off on the floor, but to my surprise, no one was on the elevator! This just reminded me that no matter where you are in life or what’s going on, God always knows what you need exactly at that time!

Coco, this is so true. I was leaving work a little later than ususal and didn't want to miss my train connection. As I 'rushed' down the steps towards the sidewalk, there was the bus waiting there. I was able to meet my train in perfect time.

I have so many more stories like this. Such as having the right amount of cash on hand without having to use my 'card' and pull extra funds from my account. Or the new handbag that I purchased (on sale), just when the shoulder strap had broken from my older bag.

Or the perfect gift I wanted to give someone and God allowed me to find it and at a wonderful price I could afford. God never fails us...He NEVER fails. I could never say 'thank you' to Him enough.

Oh...how we love Him...We love our God. Not for what He does for us and what He gives, but for who He is and always will be....God! And he's ours to love forever. He who turns no one away...no one. No matter who they are or what they've done, it is He who turns no one away...ever!

Great Thread Coco... ;).

cocoberry10

Amen Shimmie! I agree. I think even we as Christians are so used to praising God only in the big things. But we have to remember He is in all things. Some days when I'm driving and I look at nature (trees, birds, waterfalls, even bugs:perplexed) I am reminded that God made all these things. So often we marvel at "manmade" beauty (7 wonders of the world, etc.), but nothing is more beautiful or complex than God's creations!
Coco, this is so true. I was leaving work a little later than ususal and didn't want to miss my train connection. As I 'rushed' down the steps towards the sidewalk, there was the bus waiting there. I was able to meet my train in perfect time.

I have so many more stories like this. Such as having the right amount of cash on hand without having to use my 'card' and pull extra funds from my account. Or the new handbag that I purchased (on sale), just when the shoulder strap had broken from my older bag.

Or the perfect gift I wanted to give someone and God allowed me to find it and at a wonderful price I could afford. God never fails us...He NEVER fails. I could never say 'thank you' to Him enough.

Oh...how we love Him...We love our God. Not for what He does for us and what He gives, but for who He is and always will be....God! And he's ours to love forever. He who turns no one away...no one. No matter who they are or what they've done, it is He who turns no one away...ever!

Great Thread Coco... ;).

tweezer6

So true. Just today I was running late and rushing out the front door, but when i put my key in the lock, it wouldn't turn. It was completely jammed and the key got stuck.

I got frustrated and tried to go out the back door. The key jammed in that lock too!! "What in the Jiminey Cricket!!!"

Finally, I just went out the garage. And said I would deal with it later.

As I drove down the road, still fuming about being delayed by the locks, I noticed traffic was slowing up. There was a bad accident at the intersection up ahead.

If I hadn't been delayed by the issue with my locks, I could have easily been in that accident. I calmed down and said, "Thank you Lord."

hair_wit_favor

It's so good to know our Heavenly Father cares even about the smallest things that concern us..Praise God!!! Thanks for sharing this.

C

chica_canella

Coco, I totally agree with your post. The first and last one. Many times when I see animals or just look at nature, I am in awe. I just think, "Wow! God made all of this!"

It is amazing. I can't believe how anyone would believe it is all just evolution.:nono::nono:

and also it says in his word, "Giving thanks for always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." Eph. 5:20:yep:

Sashaa08

I have a testimony about God's perfect timing. Back in 1999, I worked 12 hour shifts in the ICU of a hospital. I had just finished a 7pm to 7am shift and ready to go home. I got in my car and pulled out of the parking lot and drove a couple of blocks without any problem. Anyway, I made it to the traffic light at the intersection that lead to my apartment building. The light turned green and I put my foot on the gas. Nothing happened. My car was turned on, the engine was running, the radio was on. I pressed the gas again, pressing it all the way down to the floor. Nothing. All of a sudden, a semi truck ran through the red light right in front of me. I gasped because I realized that this truck had ran the red light by several seconds and would have hit me hard, likely killing me since it was going pretty fast. There were no other cars at the intersection this early in the morning so I kind of just sat there in my car, clutching my steering wheel. All I could say was "Thank you, God!" I then put my foot on the gas pedal again and my car moved forward without a problem. To this day, I still can't believe this actually happened and if it hadn't happened to me, I probably wouldn't believe it. My car didn't stall, it didn't turn off-it just refused to move until the danger I couldn't see had passed me by.

daaiyah

I have a testimony about God's perfect timing. Back in 1999, I worked 12 hour shifts in the ICU of a hospital. I had just finished a 7pm to 7am shift and ready to go home. I got in my car and pulled out of the parking lot and drove a couple of blocks without any problem. Anyway, I made it to the traffic light at the intersection that lead to my apartment building. The light turned green and I put my foot on the gas. Nothing happened. My car was turned on, the engine was running, the radio was on. I pressed the gas again, pressing it all the way down to the floor. Nothing. All of a sudden, a semi truck ran through the red light right in front of me. I gasped because I realized that this truck had ran the red light by several seconds and would have hit me hard, likely killing me since it was going pretty fast. There were no other cars at the intersection this early in the morning so I kind of just sat there in my car, clutching my steering wheel. All I could say was "Thank you, God!" I then put my foot on the gas pedal again and my car moved forward without a problem. To this day, I still can't believe this actually happened and if it hadn't happened to me, I probably wouldn't believe it. My car didn't stall, it didn't turn off-it just refused to move until the danger I couldn't see had passed me by.

Inhales, deeply.
Wow. I love to here things like this. It feeds my spirit. Imagine all the other behind the scenes that go one that we are totally unaware of. I love Him so much, but more than that He loves me! Yeah!!

preciouzone

Inhales, deeply.
Wow. I love to here things like this. It feeds my spirit. Imagine all the other behind the scenes that go one that we are totally unaware of. I love Him so much, but more than that He loves me! Yeah!!

Yes, God is definitely good. I had a similar thing happen to while driving. I was on the phone with a friend while at red light, when the light turned green I didn't notice at all, but as soon as I was about to go a car skipped the red light and I knew if I wasn't on the phone I would have gone. And secondly, the brakes on my car gave out on my way home once while I was stopping at a 4 way stop sign which can be busy at times. But that particular night, I was the only one that made it to that 4 way stop and my car darted right pass and finally screeched to a stop at the side of the road.

kweenameena

Wow!! Reading this just gave me chills!!!! I love him! He is so awesome!