Children prayer thread spinoff- MY TESTIMONY

kisz4tj

I live in a gated building with 4 floors where all the kids go out and play in our courtyard. Security patrols and its a very small courtyard where the kids ride scooters and play on the monkey bars. All apts have a direct view of the courtyard because the apts enclose the courtyard in the shape of a box. My two girls were out playing yesterday. I check on them periodically and I keep my door open so I can hear them. I heard my oldest daughter screaming hysterically I ran to my hallway balcony and she's so upset she can't talk. The others are yelling "she doesn't know where her sister is" I'm like WHAT?!?!? So I start to make my way down my balcony/hallway to get to the stairs, as I'm doing that I can see my baby on the 3rd floor crying. I get her and she says that there was a boy and a girl who took her to the basement and were trying to leave her on the elevator. I spoke to the kids in the courtyard and they said that Chelsea (13 yr girl) took her to the basement with Paris (apprx 10 yr boy). I asked where Chelsea was and they said she's over there hiding when she saw you coming. I go over to this child and I said "did you have my daughter?" She starts this scattered story about how my daughter kept following her and Paris, she was going to the basement to ride her scooter. She says she kept telling Jailyn to go back and she wouldn't listen. YEAH SURE, like my kid wants to leave her scooter and all the kids, plus her sister and go with some strange girl to the BASEMENT.

I went to the girls house and spoke to her mother, who at first seemed concerned. Chelsea starts talking saying she brought Jailyn over to her sister (which she never said before). So I called my oldest girl over and ask her if ANYONE brought Jailyn over to her and she said no. So the mother then gets defensive, the father came to the door and said "Chelsea is 13 yrs old and very responsible. All the kids come to the door knocking to play with her. I don't believe she did this." I left and said thank you for your time. I then spoke to Paris' mother who was very receptive and recognized that there was a danger involved and said he knew better yada yada. Paris says that Chelsea told him to leave Jailyn in the elevator. As I was leaving Paris' home I see Chelsea's father again and I reiterate to him that his daughter DID have some involvement. All the kids say so AND Paris just said that Chelsea told him to leave her in the elevator alone. So he's like well I'm going to believe my daughter just like you believe yours. So I got really pissed off and said yeah well IF someone said MY DAUGHTER stole cookies from the cookie jar, although I may want to believe her, if she has chocolate on her fingers and on her mouth then SOMETHING HAPPENED. WHETHER SHE TOOK IT OUT THE JAR, WHETHER SOMEONE GAVE HER THE COOKIE, WHETHER THE JAR FELL AND SHE PICKED THEM UP. SOMETHING HAPPENED. We all went back to Paris' door to hash it out, since he refuses to believe Chelsea is anything but innocent. At that point it just got a lil ugly. I guess Chelsea is the best thing going. Chelsea is going to be pregnant at the age of 15, but she'll be saying she's a virgin and they'll believe her...its immaculate conception!!!

However, my testimony is that JESUS kept my daughter safe, and gave me an opportunity to take safer measures to keep her safe. I'm forever appreciative that Webby started that pray for the children thread. Satan is seeking whom he may devour, but MY CHILD is safe in the arms of Jesus.

Last edited:
kisz4tj said:
I
However, my testimony is that JESUS kept my daughter safe, and gave me an opportunity to take safer measures to keep her safe. I'm forever appreciative that Webby started that pray for the children thread. Satan is seeking whom he may devour, but MY CHILD is safe in the arms of Jesus.
Girl, I am angry (with you), frustrated (with you), but I'm crying with you!
Jesus is REAL, for sure and I never doubt it! With all of the missing childlren, only GOD knows when something of this nature will hit home.

Kis, I'm so happy, happy, happy that nothing happened to your baby. It just goes to show that even when you have your eyes on them HE has to have HIS eye on them.

Back