Natural Heads on my floor...

ms_kenesha

There are approx. 5 natural girls on my floor not couting myself. Would I seem weird if I ran out of my office to ask them about their hair routine
laugh.gif
We all have glass doors so I can see them when they go to the elevator for lunch or leaving at night. Should I wave one in and interrogate her?
smile.gif

Okay wow a guy just went to the elevator and he had dreads down past his butt...he had them in a ponytail and had one rubber band close to his head and the other one was at brastrap! I wonder is there something in the water on the 5th floor, cuz if so I need to get off the bottled & on to the tap!
laugh.gif

I wash at the vintage store last week and saw this lady with the most gorgeous set of dreads I have ever seen! They were butt length and they were sort of krimped. The were so neat. I was dying to ask her about her hair but she didn't look "approachable"

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
I wash at the vintage store last week and saw this lady with the most gorgeous set of dreads I have ever seen! They were butt length and they were sort of krimped. The were so neat. I was dying to ask her about her hair but she didn't look "approachable"

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean...that's what I'm afraid of that someone will look at me like I have a fifth head
antlers.gif
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Vanessa22 said:
I say go ahead and ask....You have absolutely NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to gain!

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif

Long dreads are so intriguing to me (when they're well kept.)

Back