(Texlaxed)Can't identify my new growth please help!

kgard7777

Hello Ladies,

I am so confused on how to tell what is my new growth since my hair is wavy almost to the ends... Anyone else have this problem? How can you measure your new growth if you don't know the exact stop and start mark?

sareca

It can be tricky, but it's easier to find the DL if you let it airdry loose. The NG will shrink way more than the texlaxed hair. :yep:

The Girl

sareca said:
It can be tricky, but it's easier to find the DL if you let it airdry loose. The NG will shrink way more than the texlaxed hair. :yep:
Thats what I had to do last time:ohwell:

HoneyDew

sareca said:

I agree. I airdry loose and can always see the tightly curled NG. But, even after I flat iron, the NG curls back up after a few days, which is good so I can see it when I relax.

Divine Inspiration

sareca said:

Apart from super long stretches, this is the best thing I've done. If I don't pull it back or rollerset it, the NG is more obvious.