Texlaxed rollersets....and frizzy ends!!!!!

Teja

Does anyone know what to do about frizzy ends?
I recently texlaxed and when I rollerset my ends always look frizzy like they got split ends, when I wear my hair curly though its fine!
What shall I do??

sqzbly1908

Does anyone know what to do about frizzy ends?
I recently texlaxed and when I rollerset my ends always look frizzy like they got split ends, when I wear my hair curly though its fine!
What shall I do??

Hi Friend - I would recommend putting a little bit (very little) of either coconut oil, EVOO, or castor oil on the tip end of your hair before you place it on the roller and make sure the hair dries completely...

HTH

luvmesumhair

Hi...

Is your hair SOAKING wet from root to ends? It must be soaking wet, especially the ends to smooth it out on the roller. Also try putting paperends on the ends of your hair too if that does not help.'

As you can see from my sizzy, my ends are REAL FRIZZY! When I keep it real wet (plus I use WEN products) my ends look like brand new!!!

One more thing...also try to put a little CHI serum on your SOAKING WET ends before rolling too.:yep:

LivingDoll

Hi...

Is your hair SOAKING wet from root to ends? It must be soaking wet, especially the ends to smooth it out on the roller. Also try putting paperends on the ends of your hair too if that does not help.'

As you can see from my sizzy, my ends are REAL FRIZZY! When I keep it real wet (plus I use WEN products) my ends look like brand new!!!

One more thing...also try to put a little CHI serum on your SOAKING WET ends before rolling too.:yep:

^^LOVE your bun in your siggy/avi!

I was gonna suggest the end papers too. :yep:

Miss*Tress

I agree with the tips on castor oil, end wraps and soaking wet hair. Also make sure your hair is completely dry before removing the rollers. Good luck.

Last edited: