Texlaxers: How do you sleep with a wash-n-go?

sunshinelady

Hey y'all,

I just did my first wash n go, but I am wondering how do I sleep with it without waking up looking like buckwheat? Any ideas?

BlkOnyx488

when I sleep with a baggie and on my head and scarf, my hair is moist and easy to run my fingers through in the morning and fluff it up.

When I don't sleep with anything My hair is matted and impossible to work with until I co-wash it

Leslie_C

I was never able to make my wash n go last more than a day...I always redid it the next day or did a messy updo or just a ponytail/puff if I didnt want to redo it. Even if I just laid down on it, usually it was over lol.

sunshinebeautiful

when I sleep with a baggie and on my head and scarf, my hair is moist and easy to run my fingers through in the morning and fluff it up.

When I don't sleep with anything My hair is matted and impossible to work with until I co-wash it

I do this too.

Or else I just cowash every morning.

jtsupanova

To make my wash and goes last I use a firmer hold product in the morning and tie my hair down with a scarf at night. In the morning the curls are flat but still intact. I apply moisturizer and finger fluff to style. I know my wng will last if my hair was completly dry before I tied it down.