Texlaxers uneven texlax?

girlyprincess23

All texlaxers. Did any of you get like part of your hair straight and the rest perfectly texlaxed?. Well what happened to me is the front texlaxed almost straight and the back is perfectly texlaxed? Did this ever happen to anybody and what did you do? I hopeI don't have to wait for it to grow out!!!

sareca

I've been wondering the same thing. Mine come out different every single time. I think I remember Isis saying she relaxes in sections.

girlyprincess23

You know the section thing is what I tried and it still got like that because it was my first time and I had NO idea the front texlaxed faster than the back!! I want to learn to do my own texlax but i'm sooo scared. I guess i'll just keep going to the salon. I want to try whimsy's stylist. Im on a stretch now but I think im going to go to the guy she used to use. Her texlax was perfect!! And somehow he knew to work from the back to the front on her I guess that back to front thing is normal!!

hothair

Try protein treatments (always balance with moisture), I lighten my hair and I think it changes some of the texture on my head and since I've been on point with my treatments it has all reverted! Even the colour gets darker and darker and looks like I didn't even colour it! Here is the link to the before and afterhttp://public.fotki.com/blondambition/lhcf/colour-/? the password is "growhair"

sareca

You know the section thing is what I tried and it still got like that because it was my first time and I had NO idea the front texlaxed faster than the back!! I want to learn to do my own texlax but i'm sooo scared. I guess i'll just keep going to the salon. I want to try whimsy's stylist. Im on a stretch now but I think im going to go to the guy she used to use. Her texlax was perfect!! And somehow he knew to work from the back to the front on her I guess that back to front thing is normal!!

You're suppose to examine your hair and start where ever it is the most course. Mine's most course a little behind the crown.

girlyprincess23

Try protein treatments (always balance with moisture), I lighten my hair and I think it changes some of the texture on my head and since I've been on point with my treatments it has all reverted! Even the colour gets darker and darker and looks like I didn't even colour it! Here is the link to the before and afterhttp://public.fotki.com/blondambition/lhcf/colour-/? the password is "growhair"

Thanks blondambition, i'll try that see what happens!!

girlyprincess23

You're suppose to examine your hair and start where ever it is the most course. Mine's most course a little behind the crown.

You know all the texlax info around and i didnt see that anywhere. I started in the back anyway but somehow it still got straighter in the front