Texture wishful thinking.....

ycj1

I know all things are possible exception texture. Here is my question, if u had yr way what is yr ultimate dream hair texture/type????

I'll start! I am a 3c/4a but if I had my way I would love to be a 4a/4b! I am in love with the texture and the volume that comes along with it. This thread is only for the sake of fun so pls keep all negative comments at bay. Tia

Nelli04

i would love to have one hair type either 3c or 4a, but i would keep the same texture....

but i do love my hair, ill probably love it more once i get rid of the heat damage

my hair has 3 different hair types, which i dont like and my texture is coarse/silky.

Last edited:

Nonie

Will I sound haughty if I say my ultimate dream hair texture/type is what I have? I love how obedient my hair is to whatever I want it to do. If I braid or twist it, it holds. If I style it, it maintains the style till I am ready to change it. I love that I can wear it long one day and short the next. Wear it in a round afro, or a droopy one. Wear it kinky or straight or wavy. And I can make it mimic other types if I so wish. And I love that it is fine because I find it easy to lay down for puffs and easy to braid even when shrunken.

Other types/textures have their perks, but I think I'd miss a lot of the things I can do with my hair. It could also be that I would choose my hair over any other because I GET my hair and would be clueless on what to do with any other type/texture.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Silky 3c/4a with coarse strands that grows in a perfect bob

I aint even gonna front *kanye shrug*

Last edited:

beana

i would honestly just like to have 1 uniform texture throughout my hair, and thick/full density. My hair has too many extreme variations for my liking...

Jenko

I wish I could just have one hair texture as I've 3 textures in my head which can make things interesting to say the least.

Stepiphanie

Will I sound haughty if I say my ultimate dream hair texture/type is what I have? I love how obedient my hair is to whatever I want it to do. If I braid or twist it, it holds. If I style it, it maintains the style till I am ready to change it. I love that I can wear it long one day and short the next. Wear it in a round afro, or a droopy one. Wear it kinky or straight or wavy. And I can make it mimic other types if I so wish. And I love that it is fine because I find it easy to lay down for puffs and easy to braid even when shrunken.

Other types/textures have their perks, but I think I'd miss a lot of the things I can do with my hair. It could also be that I would choose my hair over any other because I GET my hair and would be clueless on what to do with any other type/texture.

Ditto! I always thought I would like a 4a bc then I could do more wng, and wear my hair curly, but if I had that I might not have my luscious puffs, and fluffy fro and that's what I love about my hair!

Nonie

Ditto! I always thought I would like a 4a bc then I could do more wng, and wear my hair curly, but if I had that I might not have my luscious puffs, and fluffy fro and that's what I love about my hair!

4A can be combed out into a fluffy puff too, so in many ways it behaves like 4B but with the addition of a nice WNG. Here's a comparison of what combed out 4A looks like vs 4B:

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
That puff looks cute...but my hair won't do that. LOL

I like my texture, but I would love to have a slightly looser curl with length retention instead of 50-60% shrinkage.

BlackMasterPiece

I love being 4a tightly coily and coarse. If I could have a wish it would be for invincible mega-strong hair that I could color every month, sleep with no scarf, never require conditioning and still have 100% retention so like 2 add'l cuticle layers lol. I'd wish for a growth rate of 2inches a month. And I would be curious to know what it's like to have dense 4a silky hair, it seems so easy going but it's still close to the familiar.... but just for a bit I'd definitely start missing my hair knowing me and my passing fancies lol

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Qtee

I would luv to be WL right now...but if its about hair type..then my 3b/3c would luv to be 2b and silky.....

4bslbound

whatever would give me maximum texture, but easy to achieve retention.

But I love the way girls look with 3c-4a(?) natural hair where it's soft and wavy on the edges and doesnt look crazy in a bun or pony

pringe

I just want my hair to be healthy and my curls to obey when I tell them! lol

And I'll take the length rather than a texture.

fashion87

I like my textures, I sometimes wish it was ONE instead of THREE!!! I find it extremely annoying, because you have to treat each section slightly diff form the others and can never have a head full of uniform coils, but I'm learning to work with what I got so w/e

Triniwegian

I don't care so much about the texture because all textures has their pro's and con's, all I wish for is one uniform texture on my whole head, these multiple textures is killing my spirit.

FebeeSigns

I like the texture I have now, 4a. I'm in love with it. But if I could have a silky 4a I would! With lots of shine. My hair has sheen and is coarse, not fine or silky.

aa9746

I wish that my texture had the same strength as other textures. It could stay kinky but i'd like for it to be naturally strong not fragile.