Textures and Tones anyone?

KinksnCurlz

Last question, what color hightlights should i get that will compliment my skintone and hair? (yes, i'll go to a colorist)

Lindy

CaramelHonee,

I think you should get Caramel Honee colored highlights!!
NO PUN INTENDED!!

KinksnCurlz

Thanks blaxalrose

i am definately going to take a look at those swatches

but im not as lite as blu - im more like aaliyah's complexion only a teensy weensy bit darker.
I think a honey color would look nice but not against the black hair. My hair is seriously black blaxal

maybe one of those red tones would look nice...

aprilbiz

Does Luminize "bleach" the hair? I really love my hair a honey/caramel color, but I've lost my hair bleaching my hair before and won't go back down that path... Are there healthier options or a way to avoid bleaching?

soslychic

Hey guys. What about cinnamon red? Like the color that Tyra is rockin' right now? That's not so light and I'm thinking that I may be able to get that with textures and tones. Does anyone know what color I should try? Or what colors I should try and mix (I'd always do a strand test). I just want cinnamon highlights. No all over color.

nekee

Texture tones has a separate red part, i think with about 3 or four different colours. The colour you are looking for soslychic would be one called Ruby Rage I think, the lady on the fron of it has like drop curls , it is cute.

sorry it is "flaming desire"

metalkitty

I recently had Affirm Moisturcolor (Permanent)applied to my hair but the color came out wrong and I want it black, should I use my textures and tones or just use Adore?