Thank You For Everything :)

prospurr4

You were such an inspiration to me when I started my hair journey. Seeing your hair gave me hope that I would one day have healthy hair, too. You also helped me perfect my rollersetting skills. Thank you so much, and I wish you success in everything that you do.

wheezy807

Wow, i'm truly sad! But your moving on to greater things. I always know where to reach you. Best wishes! I'm happy i had the chance of knowing you. Take care. I'll miss you!

joy30906

I found this site because of you. Thank you so much. I know you will do well in whatever you choose to do. Once again THANK YOU!!:yep:

taj

Awwww, I'm sad!!!:crying3: You've been such a great inspiration to me and I've learned a lot from you. I wish you the best.

lilsparkle825

we are sad to see you go! i just wanted to thank you for introducing me to LHCF in the first place...i often wonder what it would have been like if i had not discovered your blog a few months ago. cheers, miss lady!

Rapunzel*

i dont want you to go cousin

but it was a pleasure having you hear and i enjoyed your videos and you are a very positive person smart intelligent etc.

i wish you the best in life and i was to say congrats on the promotion.

god bless

-Nikos 1st Cousin :yep:

Extremus

Nooooo! :cry::cry:

Macherieamour, although I do not know you personally, you seem to be a classy and driven young woman.

You have made one of the biggest impacts on this board, sharing some of the most valuable techniques and all sorts of great info with us. No one can argue that you have not been a huge resource here. For that reason, I will definitely continue to stalk that awesome site of yours.

I wish you prosperity in your business ventures.

Be blessed!

:grin:
co/sign :yep::yep::yep:

ETA:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

:giggle: I didn't see this before I posted

Last edited:

taraglam2

Macherie you know I will see you on HT :yep: so this is just my LHCF Farewell ! Much success and I will miss hearing from you on here.

TexturedTresses

Thank you for everything. You are the reason i know how to rollerset my hair. Also, the saran wrap trick was the best thing I've learned how to do. Good luck with everything. I truly hope all of your dreams are realized.

MizAvalon

I'm so sorry that I missed this when it was originally posted. I'm not sure if you'll see this Macheriamour but thank you so much for all of the help you have given the ladies here.

I will be keeping up with your site and looking out for your future endeavors. Good luck with everything and hopefully you will return someday. :kiss: