Thank you Macherieamour and.... (pics inside)

FAMUDva

Thank you Macherieamour and the person who listed her blog a couple of days ago re: roller sets!

Girl! I did my at home roller set last night using your tips and it's the best at home roller set I've EVER had! I ended up sleeping in my rollers because my hair wasn't dry before I went to sleep. I'll attach some pics I just took after taking out the rollers this AM. When I have another person in front of me I'll have them take some better ones. :lol:

BTW, I'm about 2 months post relaxer.

THANK you, thank you, thank yoU!

BTW, I used the hint to only use leave in and plenty of water. I use NTM silk leave in and I did add a bit of NTM serum while my hair was wet, and that was it! I also used the jumbo rollers not the grey ones because my hair is only a few inches past shoulder and I wanted to have curls for a couple of days.

EDITED: I took more pics after lunch and you can see how the curls are starting to fall a bit, but I haven't really pulled them out.

athomecurlyset012qr0.jpg
athomecurlyset013qj1.jpg

athomecurlyset014kz7.jpg

athomecurlyset004bk4.jpg
athomecurlyset011ho2.jpg
athomecurlyset003al8.jpg

athomecurlyset002tp4.jpg
athomecurlyset001jr7.jpg

BTW, I know my face looks CRAZY! LOL!

Please excuse my dry/ crazy looking face. This was just taken moments ago!

Last edited:
I just copied and pasted the links into another window.
Your rollerset is very pretty! What color rollers did you use?

Man I wanted to see the pics too..tehe oh well I guess we have to be patient

ETA:
senimoni said:
Looks good!

If you look at the page source, you can get the direct link to the pics.
Thank you I did and now they show in the thread for me ..cool

Last edited:
DCBrown said:
I just copied and pasted the links into another window.
Your rollerset is very pretty! What color rollers did you use?

thanks for the tip! i tried it and i can see them!

to the OP: it looks really nice! very shiny and healthy! you did an excellent job!

LocksOfLuV said:
Niiiiiice!! What kind of rollers did you use?

I used magnetic rollers... The ones I used were the black jumbo ones. They are the same size as the purple ones I think... I started to do grey, but I didn't want my hair straight.

Thanks for the compliments ladies! Shine courtesy of NTM Silk touch leave in and serum (while wet) and thickness thanks to my MOMMA! :D

FAMUDva said:
I used magnetic rollers... The ones I used were the black jumbo ones. They are the same size as the purple ones I think... I started to do grey, but I didn't want my hair straight.

Thanks for the compliments ladies! Shine courtesy of NTM Silk touch leave in and serum (while wet) and thickness thanks to my MOMMA! :D

OOOOh okay! What did you do to secure them? The clamps or roller pins.

Back