Thank You Thank You Thank You

sunshinebeautiful

Hi LHCF! I'm a newbie. I stumbled across this site a few weeks ago when I was researching healthy hair care, prompted by my personal decision to relax my hair again. I wanted to take control by taking good care of my hair, rather than being controlled by breakage, which is what happened the last time I wore a relaxer.

I have been lurking for a little while now and I am amazed by the wealth of information, not to mention the board full of beautiful, healthy heads of hair! I have already incorporated some of the tips I've found here into my personal regime (I did a protein treatment this evening to stop breakage), and my hair is thanking me already!

I am just at the beginning of my healthy hair journey, but I am so glad to be here. I'm looking forward to posting with great results in the near future. :)

BrooklynSouth

Welcome to the board. I'm a new member but long time lurker. I've learned a lot, love the help I receive here and my hair is now my new job. Enjoy, I do and happy, healthy hair to you:yay: !

Amarech

Welcome! You've come to the right place!Happy to have you here!

You're hair will definately improve.....:)