Thanks to LHCF, I'm now a product snob

Today I went to the BSS to re-stock on my creme of nature shampoo (the one with the green writing and yellow cap), but they didn't have it, and I had to wash my hair today. Tell me why I spent 45 minutes in the store trying to remember what shampoos the LHCF ladies liked (they didn't have kenra or elucence). It's like I can't buy a product if it didn't get good reviews on the site. Befiore I would have just picked up a bottle and go, but not anymore ( what? I can't just use any product). You guys have turned me into a product snob :grin: BTW I finally settled on Elasta QP creme conditioning shampoo, is this one any good?

LOL... I was just telling my friend that before I buy ANYTHING I gotta check with the ladies of the LHCF! Yes, I love Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo. It's so gentle it feels like conditioner!

Yep, i am that way too. I went to the BSS with my mom friday to get her some stuff and I was trying to remember what had good reviews on this board. She was only interested in the products that had 'grow' somewhere in the name like 'doo grow, etc etc'. after reading the ingredients they didn't sound all that wonderful. Also i was reading the ingredient lists and of course i had to talk loud so that everyone around me can know that I am hair-educated. :grin: I ended up buying her the Elastica QP shampoo & conditioner so i'm glad it is LHCF approved! (hey that should be an endorsement...products should have the LHCF sticker on them if they are approved) okay i'm getting way ahead of myself here.... :ohwell:

Everything in my regime is either from the salon or online. Hey, what can I say? My hair has great taste!

Wow maybe this is why i've become sooo picky when looking for new hair products. Before I'd just grab anything, now I look at ingredients, brands, and think of this board before I grab anything. This pickiness had definetly helped me out though! I haven't bought any new products in a while.

I did this the last time I went to the salon, I took my own products, their stuff is not good enough for me, unless I know exactly what they're using...

Me too!!! I can't go in & out of a BSS anymore. I need to take my time & search or I won't go in at all. :p

Actually, I was a product snob before I found LHCF, but since then it has only gotten worse! A platform artist came to our school on Monday to demonstrate the Nu Expressions line by Bronner Bros. Ya'll should have heard me asking him about the ingredients. :lol: I held back though, cause I didn't want to put him on the spot TOOOO much. I must say, that I am NO more impressed with their products now than I was before. :nono:

Back