Thats it!, im done, finish, say what you want i dont care!

Status
Not open for further replies.
silvergirl said:
yes this is a "good"bye thread.
yes its actually about hair, thats why its posted here.
yes i am finished here.

im tired of ppl accusing me im pm, in my comment box on fotki, and private msg there and other messege boards, of having a texturizer.

its so impossible to believe that maybe, god created hair that can lay flat when its wet, and curls when dry??? seriously take 4a hair,. its has smallish curls that when texturizer become wavy and thiner, due to the curl pattern. now those ppl are emulating the look of 3c hair.

so why is it so hard to understand that 3c hair would naturally have those charateristics are well???

its freaking retarded.

and im tired of having to explain to ppl, that YES, THIS IS my natural texture!

im tired of natural headed ppl telling me . im not really natural, or that my opinion is worth jack because im not a true nappie.

im tired of relaxed heads telling me , that i must have used a chemical to get my hair "like that".

i didnt subcribe to this board to get hate mail. so im done with this.

to those that supported me, and encouraged me, thank you , i appreciate it

see you around.

I have never seen any attacked on this board. But don't leave. Who cares what others think about YOUR texture.

hothair said:
Ok you know you have to post some pix of your hair now right? Like you could mention blond on a black woman and not let me ogle...i mean admire that combo. :D

Seriously cosigning, now I want to see her hair!!!

lejardinier said:
I just joined LHCF because I've been so inspired by the hair of women like you. But I think that I can identify with you a bit. I'm the child of two black parents who both have black hair and brown eyes. I'm not adopted and my mother didn't use a sperm donor. I'm their biological child. But though I was born with the same skin color; I was born with white blonde hair. My hair has darkened a little; but I'm still a blonde. People used to stop my mother and ask her repeatedly 'Why do you bleach that child's hair?' As I got older people constantly harassed me. Pulling on my hair. Accusing me of wanting to be a white girl. Telling me that it couldn't be possible that I had long blonde hair. Constant daily harassment for my whole life. I recently went into a NYC salon where I had intended to switch over to their relaxer and get my deep conditioning done there. Believe or not the person who would have been doing my hair absolutely did not believe that I did not have a weave and dye job. He kept lifting up my hair to see the roots and/or tracks. He could not believe that my 4/A-4/B BSL natural blonde hair could possibly be real! Needless to say I will not be going to this salon and will continue to do my own hair. After what's been done to you I would never post photos of my hair, but I will continue to be a part of LHCF and I hope that you know that there are loads of women on your side who support you. Don't leave - you are loved!

Oh my goodness. I can only imagine what you went through. After joining LHCF I come to believe that anything is possible when it comes to our hair. I'd like to see your hair though. If you don't feel comfortable showing it that's fine. I've seen very few people with that type of hair but it happens.

lejardinier said:
I just joined LHCF because I've been so inspired by the hair of women like you. But I think that I can identify with you a bit. I'm the child of two black parents who both have black hair and brown eyes. I'm not adopted and my mother didn't use a sperm donor. I'm their biological child. But though I was born with the same skin color; I was born with white blonde hair. My hair has darkened a little; but I'm still a blonde. People used to stop my mother and ask her repeatedly 'Why do you bleach that child's hair?' As I got older people constantly harassed me. Pulling on my hair. Accusing me of wanting to be a white girl. Telling me that it couldn't be possible that I had long blonde hair. Constant daily harassment for my whole life. I recently went into a NYC salon where I had intended to switch over to their relaxer and get my deep conditioning done there. Believe or not the person who would have been doing my hair absolutely did not believe that I did not have a weave and dye job. He kept lifting up my hair to see the roots and/or tracks. He could not believe that my 4/A-4/B BSL natural blonde hair could possibly be real! Needless to say I will not be going to this salon and will continue to do my own hair. After what's been done to you I would never post photos of my hair, but I will continue to be a part of LHCF and I hope that you know that there are loads of women on your side who support you. Don't leave - you are loved!

I can relate to this alot!! Well....except my hair has never been BSL....but I'll get there.

I am so glad that you are staying SG. I love your hair and your fotki!!!! The ignorance of some is their bliss and for that I wish them all the best, however you sticking around shows them they don't have the power or the authority to get rid of you. Welcome Back!!!!

Let me play Mother Hen for a sec…the original poster is screaming out for attention (see the quotes below). I don’t post in the haircare threads much these days, so I have no idea if she’s a drama queen or not. I’ve read this entire thread and I’m having a hard time believing that someone PM’d you to tell you that you have a texturizer. You can’t send PM’s unless you’re a paying member. Did you report them to the admins?

I don’t doubt that someone sent nasty messages via Fotki, it happens to just about everyone (there are a lot of impish people in cyberspace :(). Did you really need to make a post out of it and mentioning “bi-racial”. Could this possibly be a “look at me, I got good hair” post?

silvergirl said:
seriously take 4a hair,. its has smallish curls that when texturizer become wavy and thiner, due to the curl pattern. now those ppl are emulating the look of 3c hair.

im tired of natural headed ppl telling me . im not really natural, or that my opinion is worth jack because im not a true nappie.

im tired of relaxed heads telling me , that i must have used a chemical to get my hair "like that".

i even got a pm accusing me of lying, saying im really biracial and thats why my hair is the way it is. riduculous.

Crysdon said:
Let me play Mother Hen for a sec…the original poster is screaming out for attention (see the quotes below). I don’t post in the haircare threads much these days, so I have no idea if she’s a drama queen or not. I’ve read this entire thread and I’m having a hard time believing that someone PM’d you to tell you that you have a texturizer. You can’t send PM’s unless you’re a paying member. Did you report them to the admins?

I don’t doubt that someone sent nasty messages via Fotki, it happens to just about everyone (there are a lot of impish people in cyberspace :(). Did you really need to make a post out of it and mentioning “bi-racial”. Could this possibly be a “look at me, I got good hair” post?

well.. i mentioned biracial because thats what the person accused me of being.

an i dont create "look at me threads" i dont create " look i just did (insert blank ) to my hair, now come look at me" threads. or anything like those.

thats not what i do.

i created this one because had i decided to go, ppl who wanted to know why i was gone would have a reason.

eta: youd be surprise the things ppl say in pm......

editted again to add: an i dont have "good" hair lol trust me, if you want it you can have it. it misbehaves and gets away with it all the time.

Last edited:
Pffttt!
So some internet imps give you stick about your hair and you're making that drive you off the board? lol... come now... tell me you got more gumption than that... Just let them carry on doing what they do best... being cowards... lol

I'm not a mod, but I think the thread should be closed. Not any offense by any means to Silvergirl, because I can see where she's coming from, but I notice some people are starting to show their true colors and display a glint of venom in their responses to a thread that no one's forcing them to respond to, so why diss it.

pistachio said:
I'm not a mod, but I think the thread should be closed. Not any offense by any means to Silvergirl, because I can see where she's coming from, but I notice some people are starting to show their true colors and display a glint of venom in their responses to a thread that no one's forcing them to respond to, so why diss it.

heh you noticed that too huh..

maybe ill pm a mod to ask them to close the thread.

pistachio said:

Uh oh... what has happened?

I'll have to read this tonight... if it still EXISTS!

Man! Hatred on this thread too, huh? Sorry, Silver, I guess there's no escaping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back