Thats it!, im done, finish, say what you want i dont care!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay!! :yay: :yay: :clapping: :clapping: you're back!!.....I'm with Blossom though...I want to know who THEY are...but I guess its for the best!

i'm glad your back you were one of the people than inspired me to go natural.
anyway just let them haters know don't hate me because you ain't me.

hugs

Glad your back!!!!:yay: Your hair is so beautiful!!!!:love: I think you can block out haters from sending you bad pm's, check your User CP.

Welcome back!!!!:D

If it means anything, this thread is the one that inspired me to subscribe. Although we dont have the same hair type, I really learned alot from your posts and I was really upset that people could do such a thing. Thanks for coming back and dont let what anyone says stop you from doing you! For everyone of them haters there are just as many admirers...silent and vocal!

I was yelling at my computer " *** them hoes!" :lachen:

My boyfriend came in the room like ??? and then looks at the computer like

"Oh, you on the Long Hair Dont Care website" :lachen:

I thought that was kind of cute, because it sums it all up...LONG HAIR DONT CARE!!!

Welcome back, SG!:D Take as much time as you need away from the forum, I know I do from time to time. As, I continue with my transitioning into the BC, I'll be looking your way for inspiration, so keep that Fotki updated while you're away!:lol:

silvergirl said:
So...... ive been informed by some members of a diff forum that i should come back here to read a few msgs.

i declined and told them. that my time was better spent elsewhere, cause i dont need another headache with ppl hamering crazy remaks my way.

then i was pm'med to death (which is a good thing ;) thanks) in fotki, asking me to, well telling me i need to come back and read this thread.

so here i am. 21 pages later.
and all i want to do is give you guys a big hug! im such a baby sometimes lol. but i had no idea there was this much support. i should of known.. but i didnt expect this much!

i love you all. most of you anyway ;) i really enjoy this board. i couldnt imagine leaving it for good. but i really needed to take a break. i still do.

while i can understand innocent questions about my hair, those i dont mind answering. but when ppl pm you asking why your lying about being natural, or accusing me of having put product, in my no prodcut pictures. or having a texturizer. i even got a pm accusing me of lying, saying im really biracial and thats why my hair is the way it is. riduculous. like i wouldnt know my own hair and where i come from.

but thank you all whove shown the love and support. im still going to take a lil bit of a break. and post here and there.

im still going to stalk all your fotkis lol. that i cant do without. so ill see yall there.

there wont be any names as per mods request..

but to the haters. you know who you are. 1 even had a set of mini balls to pm me again. im not going to pound a b!tch slapping into you even though thats what you deserve. instead ill ask you to start loving yourselves. love what god/goddess/the creators giving you. accept it. care for it , and it will grow and blossom into beautiful hair too.

take charge of your own hair and dont hate on me or anyone else just because we have what you want. .

we've worked our asses off for it

do the same!
good day
:)

Well said:clapping:

Glad to hear that you'll still be around! It was so nice to have someone who's been around the board for a while and completed a long transition. Since I think transitioning is more mental than anything, I was glad that you documented the whole thing for those of us who want to take that step.

I've seen the comments in your album about you having a texturizer. You'd think that with so many members with pictures we'd realize that natural hair comes in a myriad of textures, shapes, sizes, etc. Jealousy is a crazy thing, sorry you had to deal with that BS.

On another note...now I see why ppl post threads and tell stories about having long hair as a child and being ridiculed by other girls because of it. Haters!

YAY!!! SILVERGIRL IS BACK!! :dance7:

I (we) are so glad you reconsidered!

I (we) understand if you need a break, but this place is so addicting I know it'll be hard to stay away too long! Just shake them haters off, girl! Your hair is lovely!

Can't wait to see your progress, pics, etc!

((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

wow. I can't believe this was going on, but then again . . women can be competitive, jealous and catty. We really need to check that . . . not just here, but in life period.

smitge said:

I thought that was kind of cute, because it sums it all up...LONG HAIR DONT CARE!!!

:lachen: :lachen:

Welcome back SG! :wave:

It's good that you decided to come back. Like my mom always tell me, "Baby they talked about Jesus, so what makes you think they won't talk about you." With that said, that's just the way people are. Sad, but true. It can be discouraging when people talk about you, but those people just need to get a life. Another quote from mom, "Don't let their issues become yours." Good to see you back Hun!

smitge said:

LOL! :lol: :lachen:

Well SG I'm glad you're back. I understand needing to have a break tho. Some times you just have to step away from the madness to get a different perspective. Personally, I dont think you should let anyone run you from a community you enjoy participating in when you have done nothing wrong to warrant their displeasure. I would have made a special hater folder with 8x10 close up pics of my texture said captions that read "TAKE DAT"!! :lol: If folx are stressing you out you may want to consider disabling comments, at least for a while. As far as the PM's go, PMs are not to be used to cause drama and strife on the board or as a vehicle for personal attacks. It's ok to handle things on your own, but if someone sends you a nasty PM, PM them back requesting that they no longer PM you and/or add them to the ignore list (tho you also wont be able to see any of their forum posts unless someone quotes them). If they continue to do so notify one of the mods and we will handle things from there.

Scoreboard:

Silvergirl:99999999999999999........

Haters: A big fat zero:lol:

Welcome back, girl.

**singin' "Go on, show them tresses off"**

I am glad you are staying. I really like your hair and i think it is all real. Just ignore those who arent as comfy with their hair type and want to make others feel bad as well

Wow, I'm glad you decided to stay Silvergirl. Why is it so hard to believe that black women can have any hair type? :huh:
That's one good reason I don't have the comment function turned on in my Fotki. I don't have ANY time for nasty comments etc. :nono:
Stay beautiful!

Welcome back SG, love your curls.
I would def. put people on blast for that all over fotki and here for sure.

I am glad you are staying too, your hair is just beautiful! I am sad that you encountered such nutcases. I say, just use your delete button. When God decided to create you with your beautiful hair, I doubt the thought of pleasing these nitwits that bother you, crossed his mind. So, don't let them win and keep stepping with the rest of us positive women.:)

I'm sorry that you were treated this way and I'm really glad that you are here to stay. You have beautiful, long, healthy hair. I would love to make the transition like you did but, I know I'm not quite ready yet.

Blessings to you!!!!

girl, i didn't read through this thread and i dont even know you, but you better not let nobody run you off this board. you gonna get a whooping if you do!!!!!!!!!!!

silvergirl said:
So...... ive been informed by some members of a diff forum that i should come back here to read a few msgs.

i declined and told them. that my time was better spent elsewhere, cause i dont need another headache with ppl hamering crazy remaks my way.

then i was pm'med to death (which is a good thing ;) thanks) in fotki, asking me to, well telling me i need to come back and read this thread.

so here i am. 21 pages later.
and all i want to do is give you guys a big hug! im such a baby sometimes lol. but i had no idea there was this much support. i should of known.. but i didnt expect this much!

i love you all. most of you anyway ;) i really enjoy this board. i couldnt imagine leaving it for good. but i really needed to take a break. i still do.

but thank you all whove shown the love and support. im still going to take a lil bit of a break. and post here and there.

im still going to stalk all your fotkis lol. that i cant do without. so ill see yall there.

take charge of your own hair and dont hate on me or anyone else just because we have what you want. .

we've worked ... for it

do the same!
good day
:)

We are so glad you reconsidered, Silvergirl! ...so glad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back