The 10 Commandments of PJ'ism

Daisimae

Well, I haven't found a 12-step program yet, so I though some rules to live by might be helpful. Can you think of any more?

1. Thou shall not covet the stand dryer or flat iron of your fellow board member.

2. Thou shall not buy three or more of the same item to "stock up".

3. Thou shall not enter Sallys more than twice a month. Once to get sale items. The next time to beg next month's sales flyer. from thy enabl...uh...er, friend, (yeah, that's it), the clerk.

4. Thou shall not open any thread extolling the virtues of any product that begins with A-V-E.

5. Thou shall not abandon a staple to chase after the newest product.

6. Thou shall not return food to the grocery store run to the BSS with the cash.

7. Thou shall remember the balance on thy debit card, and keep thy card concealed.

8. Thou shall not store products in you car.

9. Thou shall not ask thy friends to meet you at the BSS.

And when all this fails:
10. Thou shall not hide thy receipts from thy husband. :lachen:

Mom23

Daisimae said:
Well, I haven't found a 12-step program yet, so I though some rules to live by might be helpful. Can you think of any more?

1. Thou shall not covet the stand dryer or flat iron of your fellow board member.

2. Thou shall not buy three or more of the same item to "stock up".

3. Thou shall not enter Sallys more than twice a month. Once to get sale items. The next time to beg next month's sales flyer. from thy enabl...uh...er, friend, (yeah, that's it), the clerk.

4. Thou shall not open any thread extolling the virtues of any product that begins with A-V-E.

5. Thou shall not abandon a staple to chase after the newest product.

6. Thou shall not return food to the grocery store run to the BSS with the cash.

7. Thou shall remember the balance on thy debit card, and keep thy card concealed.

8. Thou shall not store products in you car.

9. Thou shall not ask thy friends to meet you at the BSS.

And when all this fails:
10. Thou shall not hide thy receipts from thy husband. :lachen:

This is cute!! I check all Aveda threads. No comment about the receipts. :look: