The AntiChrist.... what's the scoop?

facets

sunnyjohn said:
Did anyone actually go through this website above?. They knock everybody including Martin Luther King, every prominent Protestant leader of the last 5 centuries and the entire Catholic Church!

If their info is correct, heaven will be one empty place, 'cause ain't nobody gonna get in!

OMG this stuFf is disgusting!!!!!!

that's truth... i googled oprah and anti christ, all kind of stuff floated up. yah, accd to this guy nearly everyone's doomed.

beyondcute

Someone said we would all be gone once the rapture comes. I was told soemthign different. Thast some folks would be left behind but to keep the faith no matter what. Im not worried about it so much anymore. WHen I was younger I was scared but Im trying to be convited. If I were to go on trial I would want to be convicted of 1st degree premeditated christianity. No ifs and or buts. Im struggling to stay my path but God is with me no need to fret :)

cocoberry10

beyondcute said:
Someone said we would all be gone once the rapture comes. I was told soemthign different. Thast some folks would be left behind but to keep the faith no matter what. Im not worried about it so much anymore. WHen I was younger I was scared but Im trying to be convited. If I were to go on trial I would want to be convicted of 1st degree premeditated christianity. No ifs and or buts. Im struggling to stay my path but God is with me no need to fret :)

I agree. I think if you just stay focused on HIM, everything will be okay!

myco

cocoberry10 said:
After reading everyone's post the other night, I was thinking about the subject and did a little more research. I coudln't get in yesterday to the forums, and it was like having my lifeline cut off!!! You all are such a huge part of my life now!

Anyway, I was thinking, do you think the AntiChrist will be a politician, a minister or both?

I'm starting to believe it will not be a politician like Georgie Porgie Bush, but someone that we all like. Then I thought the worst....

What if it's someone like................................Joel Osteen???????

Oh my Lord!!!! I don't want you all thinking I think it's him, but his image popped into my mind.

I assume the AntiChrist will truly trick us all, not so much because he will tell everyone he's God, but people will look at him (or her, this is 2006 and we are all "sons" of God) the way we are supposed to look at God!!!!!!!

I think the AntiChrist will be a lot more subtle and cunning, just like the serpent, than someone like George Bush. I think like Satan himself, subtlety is the AntiChrist's key ingredient.

Isn't the best trick the Devil ever played on the world is making us think he didn't exist, or making people follow him without even knowing it? (I need to check on this).

Anyway, I think he will seep into our minds and his/her presence will overwhelm us, but not in a bad way. That's why I think even Christians will be fooled into thinking he is the "messiah."

I guess what I'm really trying to say is, I think people will "worship" the AntiChrist, but won't actually know it.

As God says, thou shalt have no other gods before Me!

Do you all agree? Do you believe that sometimes we don't worship God, and don't even realize it? Sorry so long!

I usually only read in this forum, but your post was right along with some thoughts that I've had before. Nobody is fooled by politicians. We assume that push come to shove, they will lie, cheat, and steal to get what they want.

But Ministers and preachers who are all about charisma and having "dominion" over and in secular aspects of the world worry me, because it comes in such a pretty and disarming package. Some people are so enthralled with these leaders as icons, that they become the end all/ be all of their faith. Sometimes we are so busy looking to the left and right for stumbling blocks, that we don't see the one standing right in front of us.

newme2003

myco said:
I usually only read in this forum, but your post was right along with some thoughts that I've had before. Nobody is fooled by politicians. We assume that push come to shove, they will lie, cheat, and steal to get what they want.

But Ministers and preachers who are all about charisma and having "dominion" over and in secular aspects of the world worry me, because it comes in such a pretty and disarming package. Some people are so enthralled with these leaders as icons, that they become the end all/ be all of their faith. Sometimes we are so busy looking to the left and right for stumbling blocks, that we don't see the one standing right in front of us.

You know, this got me thinking. I don't think the antichrist will be a "man of the cloth". But in reference to the false church I always thought that would be the catholic church (sorry if i offend...just my opinion). But now the false church could very well be these word of faith/claim it and receive it kind of churches that are popping up everywhere.

cocoberry10

newme2003 said:
You know, this got me thinking. I don't think the antichrist will be a "man of the cloth". But in reference to the false church I always thought that would be the catholic church (sorry if i offend...just my opinion). But now the false church could very well be these word of faith/claim it and receive it kind of churches that are popping up everywhere.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. I think everyone expects the AntiChrist to be a politician. However, most ministers become politicians, but most politicians don't become ministers (except Jimmy Carter--I can't think of others).