The bible is fulfilling and the world is ending

Qualitee

There are SO many things going on in the world right know that shows that Jesus is coming back soon. Lets have a discussion about this.

Qualitee

What about all the earthquakes? I woke up this morning to hear Japan had another earthquake. Arkansas has been hit with several dozen earthquakes. Haiti got it really bad last year. Lets not forget about Brazil and Chile. and we all know whats going on in the middle east:nono:

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains. Matthew 24:7

Last edited:

Rainbow Dash

Hosea 4:1-3
1 Hear the word of the LORD, you Israelites,
because the LORD has a charge to bring
against you who live in the land:
“There is no faithfulness, no love,
no acknowledgment of God in the land.
2 There is only cursing,lying and murder,
stealing and adultery;
they break all bounds,
and bloodshed follows bloodshed.
3 Because of this the land dries up,
and all who live in it waste away;
the beasts of the field, the birds in the sky
and the fish in the sea are swept away.

^ The bolded.

Qualitee

stealing and adultery;
they break all bounds,
and the fish in the sea are swept away. ^ The bolded.
Thats exactly whats happening now with the birds and the fish dying for no reason.

BeautifulFlower

Thats exactly whats happening now with the birds and the fish dying for no reason.

Right. And people were saying..."Oh it must be chemical." What?!! Birds dont randomly in separate regions of the world die....and not just die...fly out the flippin sky. No bombs went off, no buildings around, just fall out the sky to there death....

I think people just dont want to acknowldge that the Bible speaks truth.

Rainbow Dash

Right. And people were saying..."Oh it must be chemical." What?!! Birds dont randomly in separate regions of the world die....and not just die...fly out the flippin sky. No bombs went off, no buildings around, just fall out the sky to there death....

I think people just dont want to acknowldge that the Bible speaks truth.[/QUOTE]

The bolded is so true. If I have to acknowledge the Word of God as True, then it will deal with those areas I dont want to change. It brings light to darkness.

That is why the word says "men loved darkness rather than light, for their deeds were evil.

anartist4u2001

stealing and adultery;
they break all bounds,
and the fish in the sea are swept away.

^ The bolded.

wow, that is so true!!!!!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I agree that there are many signs that we are in the End Times, but we must always keep in mind that the day and hour of Jesus' return is unknown.

I also wanted to post a scripture of these signs mentioned in the Bible:

Matthew 24:1-35 (King James Version)

1And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: )

16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25Behold, I have told you before.

26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Rainbow Dash

These are some things I have noticed.

- The chaos in many of these countries is significant.

- The dollar falling away. America is broke as a joke.

- We are also seeing the movement of the one world system developing as well. I dont know if anyone has heard of the emergent church deception going on where interfaith is being pushed.

- There is a great falling away happening as well.

There is more but my mind is going blank.

Poohbear

GODLESSNESS IN THE LAST DAYS

II Timothy 3:1-5,7 "But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of god; holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

FALLING AWAY FROM THE FAITH

I Timothy 4:1-3 "But the spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons. By means of the hypocrisy of liars seared in their own conscience as with a branding iron, men who forbid marriage and advocate abstaining from foods which God has created to be gratefully shared in by those who believe and know the truth."

Poohbear

1 Timothy 4:1-3 (King James Version)

1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats
, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

~~~

"Departing from the faith" and "Forbidding to marry" are two things I see happening alot in today's times...

Qualitee

These are some things I have noticed.

- The chaos in many of these countries is significant.

- The dollar falling away. America is broke as a joke.

- We are also seeing the movement of the one world system developing as well. I dont know if anyone has heard of the emergent church deception going on where interfaith is being pushed.

- There is a great falling away happening as well.

There is more but my mind is going blank.
This is definitely coming. People love to make jokes about the one world one religion thing but it is so true. They are trying to make this happen and people refuse to believe it.

Rainbow Dash

This is definitely coming. People love to make jokes about the one world one religion thing but it is so true. They are trying to make this happen and people refuse to believe it.

Oh and what about the government ran Healthcare bill. It has some similarities to Hiltlers plan. There are youtube videos on this.

Also someone mentioned to me that the dying of bees is signifant and its happening at an alarming rate. Bees are very important to our food supply.

Qualitee

can you explain this more?
Its really deep:look: but currently they are trying to make a new world order in which there is one government throughout the world. Hense leading to one world religion. Its in the bible when they talk about the anti-christ and the things that will happen in his time. There is a lot to it but I don't want this thread to turn away from the original topic, so I'll leave it as that.:yep:

huxtable

Oh and what about the government ran Healthcare bill. It has some similarities to Hiltlers plan. There are youtube videos on this.

Also someone mentioned to me that the dying of bees is signifant and its happening at an alarming rate. Bees are very important to our food supply.

Google "GM seeds and terminator technology". I wonder if this has something to do with Revelations 6 v 5:6.

5And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

6And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.​

The extract below was taken from a newspaper article in 2008 (you can see the link below). I have not read it all but it made me think.

"When crops failed in the past, farmers could still save seeds and replant them the following year.

But with GM seeds they cannot do this. That's because GM seeds contain so- called 'terminator technology', meaning that they have been genetically modified so that the resulting crops do not produce viable seeds of their own.

As a result, farmers have to buy new seeds each year at the same punitive prices. For some, that means the difference between life and death".

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...genetically-modified-crops.html#ixzz1G8NwbSvC

Last edited:

Poohbear

Oh! How about the stories of the birds dropping dead from the sky and all those fish ending up dead in the rivers??? Is that a sign??? Maybe some form of unknown plague?

Rainbow Dash

Oh! How about the stories of the birds dropping dead from the sky and all those fish ending up dead in the rivers??? Is that a sign??? Maybe some form of unknown plague?

I'm thinking (this is just my thought), that it could be the beginning of the birth pangs Christ talked about in Matthew concerning the famines and pestilence. I looked up pestilence and it is connected to plagues, sudden fatal epidemics, judgement.

I also wonder if these dead animals and all will eventually lead to a food shortage or famine.

anartist4u2001

wow, read this girl!

"Let's get back to Monsanto for a minute. We already talked about their GMO scam, but don't forget these are the people they gave us Agent Orange. And we all know how wonderful this chemical is and the lasting effects of its exposure to our men that fought in Viet Nam. Recently, there was worldwide news that the bee colonies were collapsing. Why do you think that was? Because the bees have a hard time with the GMOs. In addition to all of Monsanto's horrors they are also involved with MSG and Aspartame. Nothing like putting something out there that screws up your brain as well."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/031627_sickness_health_care.html#ixzz1GGJpXkSb

anartist4u2001

Google "GM seeds and terminator technology". I wonder if this has something to do with Revelations 6 v 5:6.
5And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

6And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

The extract below was taken from a newspaper article in 2008 (you can see the link below). I have not read it all but it made me think.

"When crops failed in the past, farmers could still save seeds and replant them the following year.

But with GM seeds they cannot do this. That's because GM seeds contain so- called 'terminator technology', meaning that they have been genetically modified so that the resulting crops do not produce viable seeds of their own.

As a result, farmers have to buy new seeds each year at the same punitive prices. For some, that means the difference between life and death".

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...genetically-modified-crops.html#ixzz1G8NwbSvC

yeah i saw this on Food, Inc. and The Future of Food. you should watch them. they are really good. :)

Qualitee

Breaking News: 8.8 maganitude earthquake in Japan....God is coming

ETA: and now they have a tsunami! Smh

ETA2: Earthquake now upgraded to a 8.9

lovely008

Sorry this post will be kind of long, I've just been following this stuff so much...

Yes there is so much happening...the birth pangs really, really became stronger and more frequent this year...I sometimes forget that the rapture is not dependent on any event happening since only God the Father knows the day and the hour but all the signs are here and growing.

Anyway, The US collapsing is (ok WAS) the biggest hurdle for the coming one world government and that will be happening soon. I think the rapture might be the push the US will get but with what is going on in the middle east and most importantly what MIGHT go on in Saudi Arabia, we might be here for this country's economic collapse. I know God will provide whatever happens but I pray we aren't here for it! If unrest reaches Saudi Arabia, oil could reach $200-$300/gallon and it would cripple and already fragile US and global economy. Today, there have already been reports of police already opening fire on protesters, the planned "day of rage" is tomorrow and we know how quickly the unrest in the middle east escalates. At this point, only God is holding this country together and whatever happens, He is of course in control and will provide for us. The people and spiritual powers that THINK they are in control, HA! They are fulfilling their role in God's ultimate plan.

Before I got closer to God, I did alot of research into the Illuminati/NWO conspiracies and one day it clicked that it was what was told in the bible. It's so unbelievably clear how EASY it would be for the sweet talking, "peace" bringing antichrist to swoop in and take over...it has never been more viable than it is now. Just imagine, the dude is alive and well right now and maybe he even knows who he is meant to be already since he needs to be groomed and ready. Well, that's as much as I can concern myself about him.

Even things are emerging for The Gog/Magog War of Ezekiel 38 which I believe is Russia leading I believe Libya, Iran, Ethiopia and Turkey to war against Israel. Russia recently announced that they are planning to spend $650 billion in the next 10 years to upgrade it's army. We also know that Russia and Iran have become allies in the recent years. The bible says that when this attack against Israel happens, Israel will be in a state of peace with noone bothering them -- as much as everyone is against Israel now, only God knows what will take place for that to happen.

Here's the scripture and some more info about it...very interesting...bible prophecy is so awesome!

Ezekiel 38: 1-14
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, 3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: 4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them. 8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them. 9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee. 10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought: 11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates, 12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land. 13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil? 14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?

The areas named during the time of Ezekiel and the Countries now

There has been a serious increase in the desire of Isrealites to work toward rebuilding the third temple. To the point that the priests' (including the High Priest) garments, many of the object needed in the temple are being constructed thanks to generous donations to The Temple Institute which is by far the most proactive in building awareness and working towards making it happen. There has also been news from Jerusalem that Priests are being chosen and trained for their roles...just to be prepared. I believe God has put this overwhelming desire in their hearts to prepare...
Here's a link to some information about some objects that have been made and from the temple institute site: http://www.templeinstitute.org/meil_techelet.htm

For some reason the most shocking sign to me has been the blatant apostasy in the church. I mean, things that would NEVER have been condoned in the past. I just started to find out about the emergent church movement and the cunning infiltration of new age-ism (which is unbelievably demonic) in the church. I know The Lord warned of false prophets, apostasy..etc but it just still blows my mind. Then there's the direction the United Methodist Church in the US has been taking the past couple of years...sorry if I offend anyone that attends a Methodist church. I know some are still preaching the true gospel.

Oh and there's the constant setting of records in HIGH FOOD PRICES...
"Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!" (Rev. 6:6) It's all being set up. There's so much more I could write in terms of signs that are ripped right out of Daily NEWS headlines but at this point it's almost overwhelming.

Honestly, I'm constantly looking up...I imagine hearing/feeling the loudest sound I have ever heard and suddenly being enveloped with the most overwhelming feeling of Peace, Joy and Love. I then immediately look up to see Jesus, beautiful face beaming with unfathomable glory and LOVE, clothed in the brightest, whitest robe, with his feet of glowing bronze, his hair as white as snow and a crown with many stars on his head and in the next moment. the clouds and then heaven!

Interestingly, my mother was pronounced dead for about 5 minutes 20 years ago and she said she was about to enter heaven when Jesus came to her and stopped her. Her description of Him matches the description of Christ John gave in the book of Revelation. She said he had a crown with MANY stars and his robe was unbelievably white/bright and all the way down to his feet which were almost like bronze and glowing. She could not see his face, it was too bright. She also said she heard the most beautiful singing from SO MANY voices. He told her it was not her time and that she should go back and preach his gospel, He also said He is coming soon. She's been telling me for years about her experience but I just connected what she saw with what John described very recently. I can't believe I'd been imagining Christ in his earthly body instead of His glorified form. It was just kind of mind-blowing if nothing else...

I do try to tell my friends and sometimes strangers about Christ mostly with tracts. It's kind of scary sometimes but I ask The Holy Spirit to help me.

ETA: OMG THIS EARTHQUAKE/TSUNAMI!!!! WOW!!!!!

Last edited:

Jynlnd13

The world is def ending, and we are now at that final hour. I was scared, but God told me not to be. But wow, I say prepare as much as you can, save as much money as you can, incase you need to leave asap, stock up on water and food and get a passport ASAP. GOD be with us all!

Rainbow Dash

Just wanted to share encouragement just in case fear has tried to grip anyone. He did not leave us hopeless. Our hope is in Him.

God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind. Continue to rise up in His name and do not shrink back in fear. He is with us.

These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27

But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him 2 Corinthians 2:14

They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death. Revelation 12:11

Last edited:

Kurlee

GODLESSNESS IN THE LAST DAYS

II Timothy 3:1-5,7 "But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of god; holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

I Timothy 4:1-3 "But the spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons. By means of the hypocrisy of liars seared in their own conscience as with a branding iron, men who forbid marriage and advocate abstaining from foods which God has created to be gratefully shared in by those who believe and know the truth."
could you elaborate on this?

Poohbear

could you elaborate on this?
Kurlee

The bolded part of this passage is talking about how false teachings come from hypocritical liars who have no conscience. Their conscience has been destroyed. They take no thought or feeling in what they say or do. Commanding people not to get married and to not eat certain foods are examples of false teachings. Marriage and food are things God wants us to receive with thanksgiving.

HTH!

ETA: I wanted to post the rest of this scripture in 1 Timothy 4 (NIV). I really like what it has to say for us:

4 For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, 5 because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.

6 If you point these things out to the brothers and sisters, you will be a good minister of Christ Jesus, nourished on the truths of the faith and of the good teaching that you have followed. 7 Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives’ tales; rather, train yourself to be godly. 8 For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come. 9 This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance. 10 That is why we labor and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all people, and especially of those who believe.

11 Command and teach these things. 12 Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity. 13 Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of Scripture, to preaching and to teaching. 14 Do not neglect your gift, which was given you through prophecy when the body of elders laid their hands on you.

15 Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress. 16 Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.

Last edited: