The Bomb In A Bottle: Your No. 1 Hair Care Product!

chayil0427

What's the ONE (ok PJs ONLY ONE! LOL) hair care product you refuse to even exist on earth without?

For me it now has to be SILICON MIX! I never thought I'd love another more than my beloved Humecto, but Humectos price and a thinning product just made the way for wonderful Silicon Mix. Inexpensive, it leaves even the toughest new growth soft and mangageable, and my hair has never felt so wonderfully silky. My hair has a gorgeous sheen and wonderful feel ... I just don't think it could get any better.

Chayil

MonaLisa

Only one?! I can't ...:perplexed
I must declare a tie:

NTM Daily Deep Conditioner/White Rain Tropical Coconut

:)

angie10

I never had to think so hard for something in my life, this is hard. I will probably go with ORS Replenishing pak:)

KathyMay

Kemi Oyl Conditioning Spray it works well as a daily moisturizer and a leave in. My hair is always free of tangles.

Catina72

Hot six oil...this was an extremely hard decision, but I have the most versatility with this product. I can add to conditioners and pre-poo treatments, my Surge 14 spray and MTG mix. I can also seal my moisturizer with it and it smells so good.:grin:

navsegda

chayil0427 said:
What's the ONE (ok PJs ONLY ONE! LOL) hair care product you refuse to even exist on earth without?

For me it now has to be SILICON MIX! I never thought I'd love another more than my beloved Humecto, but Humectos price and a thinning product just made the way for wonderful Silicon Mix. Inexpensive, it leaves even the toughest new growth soft and mangageable, and my hair has never felt so wonderfully silky. My hair has a gorgeous sheen and wonderful feel ... I just don't think it could get any better.

Chayil
Well, everyone already knows what my answer is gonna be, but I'm gonna list it here anyway:

:woot:CHI SILK INFUSION SILK RECONSTRUCTING COMPLEX:woot:

1. It is a phenomenal heat protectant. The first three ingredients are three major silicones (cyclomethicone, dimethiconol, dimethicone) that will prevent your hair from being damaged by any form of heat. I really don't need to use anything else, I just do because I bought the products so I might as well use them.
2. It gently reconstructs the hair strands.
3. It strengthens the hair strands.
4. It makes your hair look silky.
5. It makes your hair feel silky, for awhile I was confused as to whether I had "white folk's" hair or not. :lachen:
6. It makes your hair shiny.
7. I can use it before blow drying.
8. I can use it before flat ironing. In fact, ceramic heat ensures that the silk proteins penetrate deeply into the hair strands. Before my Silk Infusion, when I used Motions stuff to flat iron, my hair would get straight, but the next morning my ends would be frizzy. Never a problem with Silk Infusion. Trust me, your hair will not revert. Once I flat iron with it, I do not have to flat iron again. Hell, I think it rained once and my hair got wet and I STILL didn't have to re-flat iron.
9. Perfect to use on a daily basis, even when you aren't using heat.
I can use it to seal in moisture after I moisturize.
10. No matter how much or how little I use, it does NOT leave buildup.
11. No matter how much or how little I use, it never makes my hair GREASY. My hair gladly soaks this stuff up and asks for seconds.
12. It makes your hair soft, even new growth.
13. It contains no alcohol or parabens, unlike Biosilk Silk Therapy (for people who may not like to use products containing these).
14. It smells good.
15. It's a pretty gold color, which is appropriate because your hair is gonna look and feel like gold once you finish using this serum.
16. Stop reading this list and go out and get it! It's just the BOMB!

Last edited:

LadyJ76

chayil0427 said:

Chayil

Do you use this as a regular or deep conditioner? I need this for my naps.

Miss.Que

navsegda said:
Well, everyone already knows what my answer is gonna be, but I'm gonna list it here anyway:

:woot:CHI SILK INFUSION SILK RECONSTRUCTING COMPLEX:woot:

1. It is a phenomenal heat protectant. The first three ingredients are three major silicones (cyclomethicone, dimethiconol, dimethicone) that will prevent your hair from being damaged by any form of heat. I really don't need to use anything else, I just do because I bought the products so I might as well use them.
2. It gently reconstructs the hair strands.
3. It strengthens the hair strands.
4. It makes your hair look silky.
5. It makes your hair feel silky, for awhile I was confused as to whether I had "white folk's" hair or not. :lachen:
6. It makes your hair shiny.
7. I can use it before blow drying.
8. I can use it before flat ironing. In fact, ceramic heat ensures that the silk proteins penetrate deeply into the hair strands. Before my Silk Infusion, when I used Motions stuff to flat iron, my hair would get straight, but the next morning my ends would be frizzy. Never a problem with Silk Infusion. Trust me, your hair will not revert. Once I flat iron with it, I do not have to flat iron again. Hell, I think it rained once and my hair got wet and I STILL didn't have to re-flat iron.
9. Perfect to use on a daily basis, even when you aren't using heat.
I can use it to seal in moisture after I moisturize.
10. No matter how much or how little I use, it does NOT leave buildup.
11. No matter how much or how little I use, it never makes my hair GREASY. My hair gladly soaks this stuff up and asks for seconds.
12. It makes your hair soft, even new growth.
13. It contains no alcohol or parabens, unlike Biosilk Silk Therapy (for people who may not like to use products containing these).
14. It smells good.
15. It's a pretty gold color, which is appropriate because your hair is gonna look and feel like gold once you finish using this serum.
16. Stop reading this list and go out and get it! It's just the BOMB!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Pretty Funny, but agree this stuff is GREAT ;)

kweenameena

Just one per person, huh?

ummm, my favorite has got to be Salerm Wheat Germ!!!!! Make's my hair feel soooo hydrated!! I'm thirsty just thinking bout it!

MzPrince

I concur with the ladies that said ORS Replenishing Pak. I'm glad I tried this, I can't get enough of it.

Meli

Are you saying that KeraCare came out with a Silicone mix conditioner? Where can I get it---what's the exact name of the product?

baglady215

Rusk Sensories Smoother. I haven't had any in a while and my hair is suffering, so I'm on my way to the store to grab a few bottles.

Britt

Elucence Moisture Balance Conditioner..
Oh my goodness, I could not live without this. I use it to deep condition, as a conditioner wash, and to follow up any conditioner that I use. It's multi purpose.
It's a great conditioner to use following a deep conditioner or a conditioner that doesn't really give much slip. I love this stuff and have ordered the 32 oz size bottle at least 4 times :look: :lol: . Did I mention this is also a great instant conditioner too ? :grin: . I love this stuff...

taraglam2

Meli said:
What's ORS Deep Penetrating Cond. Pak? What does ORS stand for?

ORS = Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Pak. A lot of ladies love this product. It can be purchased at most beauty supply stores, CVS, Target, Wal-Mart etcetera. A very popular haircare item on most hairboards.

taraglam2

RUSK Sensories Smoother Leave-in Conditioner. Since I first started my haircare journey I have never been without it. I co-wash and bun my hair a lot so this really tames it !