The Don't Judge Me/Anything Goes Generation

nathansgirl1908

I'm getting my share and it ain't faze-ing me none, cause I've got heaven in my view...

I'll say it again that we're too thin skin and easily offended, we have to toughen up on this walk we can't keep it together in cyber world then how are we on the job and in our homes...

Let's continue to speak the same as, if someone wants to correct me I welcome it but please come with scripture cause I'm not accepting what any one 'feels' come with the truth, I don't know it all I don't claim to I live a repentant life if I have to I will and I do daily... I'd rather go in limping or dragging than to have anything offend me and cost me...

You seriously need to let it go at this point. I've seen too many posts where you keep referencing my comments about what I feel. What exactly is your problem in that regard? Because I'm not going to stop saying it. It's the truth. Some people use the word "discernment" instead of "feel." I like to use "laymen's" terms. So what? The fact that you keep harping on that shows that you don't have a leg to stand on so you continue to split hairs over something trivial. Those scriptures don't seem to be doing any good for you. Smh

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
**grabs mic and does best breakdancing move:headspin:** "... It's like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonda' how I keep from going under. Ah huh huh huh." Big shout out to Grandmaster Flash:look::lol:.

Ok back OT-

:lachen::lachen::lachen: I'm tellin' :lol:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
PURE HILARITY... :lachen: You guys are funny.. this laughter is good for the soul. :lol:

Shimmie

Staff member
PURE HILARITY... :lachen: You guys are funny.. this laughter is good for the soul. :lol:

Laela ...

Hide me Laela... :hide: They're coming after me to take away my Black Card. :nervous2:

See, it's like this; Okay, what had happened was...

I said I don't like hot sauce on fried chicken and well, you'd think they'd a' understood and I even gave them other options, but it didn't work. So now, I'm in big trouble.

:hide: I gotta' go now before they find me.

See ya' later, Laela :wave:

:cowgirl:

Iwanthealthyhair67

wow...smh...you really want it to be about you, don't you...well it's not...

You seriously need to let it go at this point. I've seen too many posts where you keep referencing my comments about what I feel. What exactly is your problem in that regard? Because I'm not going to stop saying it. It's the truth. Some people use the word "discernment" instead of "feel." I like to use "laymen's" terms. So what? The fact that you keep harping on that shows that you don't have a leg to stand on so you continue to split hairs over something trivial. Those scriptures don't seem to be doing any good for you. Smh

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
:lachen::lachen:
Laela ...

Hide me Laela... :hide: They're coming after me to take away my Black Card. :nervous2:

I said I don't like hot sauce on fried chicken and well, you'd think they'd a' understood and I even gave them other options, but it didn't work. So now, I'm in big trouble.

LifeafterLHCF

What's the goings on in this thread.This section of the board isn't suppose to be so hard core..we believe in God we mediate on the Word and let things roll...why create strife in the place that should be a refugee..

Nice & Wavy

:rofl3: :rofl:

Oh No you 'did'dent' :rofl:

That looks like Daffy Duck's cousin... they crossed the yard.... :giggle:

@Shimmie and @Nice & Wavy,
But you guys, she took me way back with that one!:look::lachen:

Cooked my Mahi mahi with some Old Bay last night:lick:. Thought of you:yep:.

:hide:

That Old Bay is better then 'Hot Sawse' anyday. :yep:

:happydance:

Oppps... Yall coming to get my 'Black card'....

:peek:

Don't Judge Me !

:rofl:

@Laela ...

Shimmie

Staff member

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I ----- I ---- I can't breathe... I'm laughing so hard.

I knew you were coming to get me. :rofl:

I look'ed 'up and what did I see, Precious Wavy coming after me, for being bad again. :rofl:

That Black Card is too much... :rofl:

Nice & Wavy

Shimmie

Staff member
Only if you ask for Hot Sauce on your Yard Bird!!!

:lachen:

Oh Lawdie... I can't do hot sauce. :lol:

And I was ready to print this card out and use it.

:cry4: :lachen:

I was even gonna take it to Panera Bread for a Turkey Bravo Sam'ich on Tomato Basil bread. Oooo yum... :yep: