The Don't Judge Me/Anything Goes Generation

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Ok...ok...I'm done. I might have offended some with giving you that "black card", so if I did "I sawry ya'll"...I can get carried away with silliness sometimes :rosebud:

:lol: You and Prudent1 made my day with Yard Bird. A name I never heard. :lachen:

At least it broke the tension in this thread. I hope it made others smile at least a little. The joy of the Lord is our Strength. I'd rather laugh than fight any ole' day. :yep:

Love you each of you much ... and more.

Nice & Wavy

:lol: You and @Prudent1 made my day with Yard Bird. A name I never heard. :lachen:

At least it broke the tension in this thread. I hope it made others smile at least a little. The joy of the Lord is our Strength. I'd rather laugh than fight any ole' day. :yep:

Love you each of you much ... and more.
That was my aim...to lighten the load...but, you know me...my humor can be taken to a different degree sometimes and I think I went overboard:yep:

I love to laugh....my dh keeps me laughing so I'm use to it. I think that this time in my life, there is so much going on around us in the world....laughter keeps me from focusing on those things and it becomes a reminder that the Lord loves a 'cheerful giver!' I'm sure He didn't just mean 'giving money' only...we can 'cheerfully love and cheerfully give laughter' to someone who may be down and out.

There are times when I'm sharing the word that I'm cracking jokes and it makes it worth while to so many....the feedback is incredible!

I have to remember where I am and who I am speaking to at times!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
That was my aim...to lighten the load...but, you know me...my humor can be taken to a different degree sometimes and I think I went overboard:yep:

I love to laugh....my dh keeps me laughing so I'm use to it. I think that this time in my life, there is so much going on around us in the world....laughter keeps me from focusing on those things and it becomes a reminder that the Lord loves a 'cheerful giver!' I'm sure He didn't just mean 'giving money' only...we can 'cheerfully love and cheerfully give laughter' to someone who may be down and out.

There are times when I'm sharing the word that I'm cracking jokes and it makes it worth while to so many....the feedback is incredible!

I have to remember where I am and who I am speaking to at times!

I understand :yep: I don't think you went overboard. But then as your sister, I see no fault in you. :grouphug2:

Guitarhero

I can understand not superimposing a way of life or religious opinions on another but there is such a thing as natural law and in that comes a natural judgment. You do a certain behavior, mother nature will fulfill it. There's a fine balance between forcing others to believe as another...but then again, everybody follows a higher law in this whole world that was placed in the hearts of all men and it's a moral law. We all recognize that killing is wrong, stealing, etc. I wish that people comprehended how their sexual behavior affects their psyche as well as the physical. There are good principles to live by and free will gives everyone a chance. Fine lines...because people who do follow certain moral codes become chastised by the majority who do not follow them. On the other hand, within reason, we can't force this on others either.

Iwanthealthyhair67

um, you do realize that there is no 'mother nature' or is that just a figure of speech

I can understand not superimposing a way of life or religious opinions on another but there is such a thing as natural law and in that comes a natural judgment. You do a certain behavior, mother nature will fulfill it. There's a fine balance between forcing others to believe as another...but then again, everybody follows a higher law in this whole world that was placed in the hearts of all men and it's a moral law. We all recognize that killing is wrong, stealing, etc. I wish that people comprehended how their sexual behavior affects their psyche as well as the physical. There are good principles to live by and free will gives everyone a chance. Fine lines...because people who do follow certain moral codes become chastised by the majority who do not follow them. On the other hand, within reason, we can't force this on others either.

LucieLoo12

GuitarHero, please please dont take this the wrong way I am sincerely asking a question, because I really wanna know why, not as some type of attack.... But why do you spell God , G-d..?

Iwanthealthyhair67

it's like the word "Hashem" (it means the name)

Back in the day people of Jewish faith did not use the name of God casually so they would say Hashem which also mean means Adonai...brb let me find something more on the topic

Guitarhero

GuitarHero, please please dont take this the wrong way I am sincerely asking a question, because I really wanna know why, not as some type of attack.... But why do you spell God , G-d..?

Oh...I'm just now seeing this...and they are right...out of respect and a carryover from synagogue. It's a developed habit...not that i've never used "d" as a suffix...I have. But it's a conscious effort...:blush: