The HALLOWEEN STRETCH CLUB 2006!!!

nfynit_812

Hey sisters!! I'm just got my touchup on 3/24/06 after an 18 week stretch:eek: !!! Now I'm starting the Hallowen Stretch Club for those who just got touchups for March/April/May and want to stretch for another 6 months!!!

I plan to get my hair done at the Dominicans every week for 3 months...the other 3 months I will braid up my hair. Simple as that!

Who's down?!?!??

nelli711

Girl, Im in! I plan on relaxing my hair like May 16 and I had already planned that my next relaxer is gonna be in November.

KathyMay

I am in. I was going to touch up in May but that is stretching for a short time (16wks yeah that is short to me). It is no problem for me stretching for 9 months I need the grow. I just need to figure how I am going to wear my hair.
Good luck to the other ladies on this challenge.

glamazon386

I'm in. I'm currently at 20 weeks post. I plan on weaving or braiding (still not sure about the braiding) for the whole summer.

sassyhair

My relaxer went terrible. I tried a new no-lye relaxer so I might have to resign from this to get a corrective relaxer.

shellzfoshizzle

I'm in. I survived the April's Fools Challenge.

I'm not stretching, but I'm transitioning.

Like I said before, setting goals like this makes my transition go by smoother.

Hopefully, at the end of October I will BIGCHOP this ish.

MissPriss08

COunt me in. I relaxed March 4th so my 6 month stretch should end in September. Not quite Halloween but I still want to be a part of the challenge. I have no problems stretching for 3 months but 6 months is another story. SO I need all of the support I can get. Take care and happy hair growing to you all.

glamazon386

Same here.... My last relaxer was the day before easter. This weave is driving me crazy though. I'm thinking about getting Senegalese Twists for the summer.

seeminglysweet

ok, I am going to give this a try and stretch until September. It's my first time EVER stretching so I'm interested in seeing how long I can go. I usually get a relaxer when I can't take it anymore, about 10-12 weeks. This will be an experience.

MissFallon

Im in! I put a relaxer in June 26th but it didn't really take and I am about 25-30% relaxed. My ng is soft but it is still the same texture as it was b4 I put the relaxer in. The previous relaxer was April 6th and I relaxed bone straight then. I will try to stretch until atleast October 31st but aiming to make it until December 24th to make 6 months. I plan on starting to wear my hair down in September and unlike what I see for other ppl it is easier for me to stretch when I wear my hair down because my edges are the only problem spot for me and when my hair is down you cant see my edges. Right now I wash my hair once a week, co-wash twice a week and airdry in either rollers or a ponytail.

nfynit_812

Hey girls!! I am SO TEMPTED to get a touch up, but I still must hang on strong! I'm trying phony ponies for a few weeks, then getting some boxbraids or something. My new growth is coming in nicely :clap:

I am going to try to do this..I always give in and relax early..I hope I can stick to this one. My last relaxer was June 26th - So this will be a four month stretch. ...Taking a deep breath...

Last edited:

tetbelle

I'm in too my last relaxer didn't go so well. After this stretch I will decide if I am actually going to relax or transition. My last relaxer was June 20th.