The HALLOWEEN STRETCH CLUB 2006!!!

glamazon386

I'm still hanging in there. I think I'm on week 14 or 15. Thinking about transitioning. Me and the new growth had a big fight yesterday. 2nd one this week. But I finally figured out how to make it look decent since I can't get my weave right now. It turned out very cute though. :)

nfynit_812

Although I didn't last until Halloween:lol: , I got my touchup on Thursday.....and I added a few weave tracks for length!!! Unfortunately, I didn't get to take pics of my new growth, or my microbraids from the past month (shame on me), but I will take some pics of my new hair!! I'm not even sure how long my own hair is, but the stylist put in 14" weave tracks, which is just a little longer than my own hair. Now I have to learn how to take care of it!

leleepop

I will be 10 weeks post Monday and still going strong. If I wait until Halloween it will be 16 weeks post....are we going to Halloween or just Oct?:p

nfynit_812

leleepop said:
I will be 10 weeks post Monday and still going strong. If I wait until Halloween it will be 16 weeks post....are we going to Halloween or just Oct?:p
If you can put up with your new growth until Halloween, then go for it!!! I didn't, that's why I got my touch up a few days ago. If you feel like you need to get a touch up at 14 weeks, do it! However long you think you can stretch it out!! Good luck!

leleepop

As long as I wear a braidout it doesnt bother me at all. I just dont want it to start knotting on me....and also I like to get rid of some of the shrinkage. I will definantly let it go for 12 weeks but after that I guess Ill play it by ear.:)