The Largest BSS in the World?

angelk316

I don't known about the largest but this BSS in Oxon Hill, MD of livingston Rd is huge its like a grocery store. They have everything including the infamous Fhi, Chi and wigo flat iron. They even have dominicon products.
I just had to go in there. I came out with $100 worth of stuff. My name is angel and I am a Product Junkie.

***Toy-Pisces***

OHH!! OHH!! You are so lucky! I would've been in there for a couple hours.

I'm working on my PJism. I've been doing good the last two weeks.:cool:

baby42

this one time i am glad i dont have a car:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lol: :lol: wow i cant stop thinking about a place like that REHAB NOW!!!EVERY BODY!!!

angelk316

CurliDiva said:
Eaxctly...:D ... ok please give the name and directions!

I will try to get it for you. All I know its off Livingston RD which is of Martin Luther King Ave. I just accidently happened to run into it.

MizAvalon

angelk316 said:
I don't known about the largest but this BSS in Oxon Hill, MD of livingston Rd is huge its like a grocery store. They have everything including the infamous Fhi, Chi and wigo flat iron. They even have dominicon products.
I just had to go in there. I came out with $100 worth of stuff. My name is angel and I am a Product Junkie.

Angel, can you check your receipt? It might have the address and phone number on it.

Don't torture us like this!:lol:

lexi08

A BSS the size of a grocery store :eek: I feel a road trip coming on.
Do they carry brands like Keracare, Nairobi, and Design Essentials?

Please post the address, name and phone number for this place if you can:look:

angelk316

I tried to google it but couldn't find it. But Its in the same shopping center as the Save-a-lot. so here is the address to the save-alot. 6309 Livingston Road
Oxon Hill, MD 20745 If you see the save a lot youll see the store its huge you can't miss it.

angelk316

nikki1971 said:
A BSS the size of a grocery store :eek: I feel a road trip coming on.
Do they carry brands like Keracare, Nairobi, and Design Essentials?

Please post the address, name and phone number for this place if you can:look:
Yes they do. They carry Dudleys, Mazini, Paul Mitchell, Barry Flecter and a gazillion other products. I was in the for like 2 hours. They had a different section just for wigs and weaves.

lexi08

angelk316 said:
Yes they do. They carry Dudleys, Mazini, Paul Mitchell, Barry Flecter and a gazillion other products. I was in the for like 2 hours. They had a different section just for wigs and weaves.

Thanks for posting! I may take a ride up there after my class is over for the summer. Sounds like my kind of place :grin:

MizAvalon

angelk316 said:
I tried to google it but couldn't find it. But Its in the same shopping center as the Save-a-lot. so here is the address to the save-alot. 6309 Livingston Road
Oxon Hill, MD 20745 If you see the save a lot youll see the store its huge you can't miss it.

Thanks, love. I'll be taking myself a little drive!:grin:

SvelteVelvet

Ooh why are you making me look at train schedules and plan a trip to MD, a place I wouldn't think twice about visiting otherwise? Geez...I'm soo serious too.

loved

Thanks!!! I was looking for a good BSS in PG.

Although, if you saw under my sink, you'd say I should be on a "use it up" challenge.

Leshia

angelk316 said:

I'm not sure how far this is from Great Falls, VA (near Tyson's) but is this in a safe part of town?

candy1214

Leshia said:
I'm not sure how far this is from Great Falls, VA (near Tyson's) but is this in a safe part of town?

LOL!! Livingston Rd. from your area would take about 45 minutes to an hour....you can hit it from GW Parkway to 395 to 295. or you can drive alllllll the way down 495 over the Wilson bridge.

There's another GREAT BIG ole store right up the street from me in Alexandria, VA. Its right behind Landmark Mall...just take 495 S to 395 N...its right off the little river turnpike exit. The name of the store is called Freestyle Beauty and they carry every damn thing. Mizani, Paul Mitchell, Kenra, Keracare, Motions, Dudley's. Tons of wigs, weaves and great salon quality hairdryers, etc.

PM me if you need better directions.

SqrpioQutie

Hidden_Angel said:
:eek: i wish i had some money:lachen: dangit id ride up with you Sq

shoot... beg, borrow and steal... *who said that?*

seriously... i'm going to maryland next week for a 30 minute meeting... this will make it all the more worthwhile.... HA, u wanna ride, hop in - the truck is muy comfortable... lol

***Toy-Pisces***

angelk316 said:

I'm way in Florida! :eek:

:cry: Seriously, why did you have to hurt me even more by posting the specs???:cry:

neenee280

Why was my heart RACING reading this thread! (Does this mean I am a PJ?) I am 2 1/2 hours away! But I will be in B-more for Antiques Roadshow so I am going to make this a stop!!!!!