The *new* L'Anza Protein Plus Shampoo

T

Tee

The *new* L\'Anza Protein Plus Shampoo

Does anybody like the newer formulation? Is there a real difference or do you just perceive it as inferior to the original because it has SLS/SLES?

Re: The *new* L\'Anza Protein Plus Shampoo

I have used both the new and old version and I perfer the
old formula much better.
My hair liked the old formula and I could tell a big difference in the way my hair felt
after shampooing with the old formula much softer.
I am also try to stay away from products with SLS...

i haven't tried the new formula and i probably won't because ever since i joined this board and found out about sls. i noticed a great difference in my hair. all of the shampoos i had with sls were really drying out my hair. i am sad about lanza protien plus because it really was my favorite.

[ QUOTE ]
atlantatiffany said:
i haven't tried the new formula and i probably won't because ever since i joined this board and found out about sls. i noticed a great difference in my hair. all of the shampoos i had with sls were really drying out my hair. i am sad about lanza protien plus because it really was my favorite.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't give up on trying to stock up (if you don't already). There are still some old ones around, just keep your eyes open
smile.gif

Most of the time it is in place I never thought of finding
it like white salons. Keep Looking.

Hmmm... I've seen some in a grocery store, but I don't like buying salon products from grocery or drugstores. Damn, why did L'Anza have to mess up a good thing? I'm thinking of starting one of those online petitions!
ohwell.gif

[ QUOTE ]
UrbanDiva718 said:
what is sls?

[/ QUOTE ]
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.

I REALLY don't like the new one. I've used both. Just not the same IMO. I'm actually looking for a good sub. I'm running out of my stock.

Back