The Product Index

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
We're all looking for that perfect product to suit our needs. I got the idea to post this topic: here, we can post the products that we use and the ingredients therein! That way we can preview products before we buy them. Even better, they're the best of the best, because Long HairCare members purchase them /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Go to your bathroom and tell us what's in your products!
Just follow this format:

TITLE: Joe Schmoe Shampoo
INGREDIENTS: Blah de blah blah

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
::: huff, puff ::: Man, this stuff is heavy. --Hokay, here are some of mine!

TITLE: Aubrey Organics J.A.Y. Desert Herb Shampoo
INGREDIENTS: Coconut oil, olive oil castile, organic jojoba oil, organic aloe vera, yucca root, water, citrus seed extract, vitamins A, C, and E

TITLE: Better Braids Medicated Spray with biosulfur
INGREDIENTS: water, glycerin, polyquaternium-6, polysorbate 80, biosulfur liquid, steareth-20, frangrance, allantoin, methylparaben, propylparaben, DMDM hydantoin, simethicone

TITLE: SheaMoisture Hair & Scalp Serum with Vitamin E
INGREDIENTS: Shea buter, soybean oil, herbal complex, vitamin E, peanut oil, botanical extract blend

TITLE: ISOPLUS Natural Remedy Teatree & Aloe treatment
INGREDIENTS: Petrolatum, paraffin wax, mineral oil, dulse, horsetail, sage, rosemary, hyssop, aloe vera oil, tea tree oil, fragrance, isopropyl myristate, coconut oil, propylparaben, FD&C Yellow #10 and golden yellow

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

hairfanatic

Hi HoneyVibe,

It might be a good idea to have Beverly to put this on the Home Page, that way we won't have to keep searching for this post, we can just add it. I do have plenty of products to add, but as this posts gets moved further back, I may not remember to add them.

candycane

It's not that nobody cares, people are probably at work right now. So they may not have access to their products. Later today, this thread may be filled with additions.

Candycane

beana3

i think its a great idea! i looked at your post and said, "wow that's smart." it would save a lot of us time.. i honestly did forget aboutthe thread, but when i get home i'll make some additions

hairfanatic

HoneyVibe,

Here's a few to add to your listing.

Earthy Delight Tropical Rain Shampoo
Ingredients: Distilled water, sage, rosemary, nettles, wheatgerm soap, horsetails, essential oils of neroli, cinnamon & coconut

Earthly Delight Hair Conditioner
Ingredients: Deionized water, vegetable glycerine, rice bran oil, avocado oil, wheatgerm proetein, pathanol, amino acids, vegetable emulsifying wax, essential oils of neroli, cinnamon & coconut

Earthly Delight's Hair Growth Stimulator Pomade
Ingredients: Coconut oil, virgin olive oil, chlorophyll, essential oils of sage, nettles, rosemary and bergamont.

African Shea Butter Super Lite
Ingredients: African Shea Butter, West African Palm Oil and Coca Butter, precious oils of Oilive, Almond, Peanut and Wheat Germ, Bees wax, Botanical extracts of Lemon, Watercress, Ivy, Burdock; Biotin, Inositol, Karatin, Vitamin C and E, and citrus seed estract.

African Shea Butter Super Soft Lotion
Ingredients: Pruified water, African Palm Oil, Oilive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Oil, Jojoba Oil, Anhydrous Lanolin, Calcium Stearoyl lactate, Sodium isostearoyl lactate, African shea butter, peg-20, hydrogenated lanolin, botanical extracts of Amica, sea kelp, nettle, rosemary, lemon watercress, burdock root, wintergreen, vegetable glycerin, biotin, de-patheon, lecithin, inositol, wheat germ protein, benzophenone-3, vitamins A, D and E.

Organic Curl Maintenance Shampoo
Ingredients: Purified water, Wild Honey, African Soap Plant and Soapberry Fruits, Papaya, Yucca Root, Wild Gourd Fruits, Sea kelp, Pepper Grass, Juniper Leaves, Jaborandi and Horseradish, Oil of Nutmeg, Safflower Oil, African Shea butter, Virgin Oilive and West African Palm Butter, Soy Protein, Biotin, Soluble Collagen, Vitamins A, C, & E, extract of citrus seeds and vegetable fragrance

Aubrey Organics Green Tea Herbal Cream Rinse (This is great!) Ingredients: Fatty Acid Cream Base. Organic Aloe Vera, Oat Meal Powder (Protein Bata-Glucan), Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Green Tea Powder, Nettle Extra, Rosemary, Sage, Horsetail, Coltsfoot, Arnica Blossoms, Calendula Blossoms, Elder, Camomile, Lemon Peel, Blue Camomile and Citrus Seed Extract with Vitamins A, C, and E as a preservative.

Aubrey Organics Jojoba and Aloe Hair Rejuventor & Conditioner or GPB
Ingredients: Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Aloe Vera and a Natural Coconut Fatty Acid Base.

Aubrey Organics White Camellia and Jasmine Shine - Indgredients: Water, Witch Hazel, Aloe Vera, Vegetable Glycerine, Pathenol (B-5), Gum Arabic, Gum Tragacanth, White Camellia Flower Oil, Ginkgo Leaf Extract, Ginseng Root Extract, Magnolia Blossom Extract, Angelica Extract, Chrysanthemum Extract, Jasmine Oil, Citrus Seed Extract with Vitamins A, C and E as preservatives

Aubrey’s Evening Primose Tangle-Go - Indgredients: Natural Grain Alcohol, Deionized Water, Witch Hazel, Mucopolysaccharides, Lavender Oil, lanolin, Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA), Vegetable Glycerine, Primose Oil, Pantenol (Vitamin B-5)

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
Thanx ladies; at first I thought I just came off as lame /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif

hairfanatic

Hi Madison,

Here is the website http://www.willner.com/. When you get to the website follow this:

Click on Search Catalog - Order Products
Click on Icon for "Go to Search"
Scroll down to "Search by Company, On Sale, and Description "
Where it says "Company", click the arrow and scroll down to EARTHLY DELIGHT. There products page should come up and you just click on what you want and buy when you order.

Armyqt

Hey Honey Vibe, the ingredients the the earthly delight sounds really good. I'll probably get some of this stuff when I'm done with the ones I have now. I've been really busy, but when I get some time, I'll post the ingredients of some of the stuff I have. Good thread! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne0914

great idea! i'm gonna post some when i get home. i hope we can leave this thread at the top of the list or something...

adrienne

BlkMane

Madison,

I noticed you are in NYC. You can GO to the Willner Chemists store at 100 Park Avenue (close to Grand Central Station), instead of buying on-line. They also have a store downtown but I don't know the address.

1-800-633-1106 Willner Chemists