Thicky, Thick Hair

MrsGrant

My hair used to be so thick and boucy.I have noticed over time that it has started to become thinner. This past saturday I decided to relax it with Vitale Tenderheaded Relaxer. My hair looks so thin to me. Where did all my thickness go? Can anyone tell what could be the cause of this? How do I get it back? :ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:. TIA

I have heard so much about texlaxing so I am researching that too.

Neala21

Some reasons i know of are relaxing bone straight but adding in the overlapping, decreasing elasticity of hair

Others could be health reasons- change in diets which affect hair, hormonal changes (stress, etc) affect hair

Hair techniques like excessive direct heat on the hair can also cause thinning tresses.

Jynkx

many reasons. age, hormones, diet, health, having children, hair habits, etc.....

i am just now starting to bounce back from my thinning. i doubt ill ever be like i was as a kid though.

InnerSoul

Some reasons i know of are relaxing bone straight but adding in the overlapping, decreasing elasticity of hair

Others could be health reasons- change in diets which affect hair, hormonal changes (stress, etc) affect hair

Hair techniques like excessive direct heat on the hair can also cause thinning tresses.

Agree with all the above.